Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alan Shearer is the biggest signing we have ever made!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 pm

I don't understand why anyone could feel let down by this news.

Biggest signing we have ever made.

And Bellers played his best football with Shearer and under Bobby Robson.

Re: Alan Shearer is the biggest signing we have ever made!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:11 pm

fantastic appointment taking a gaint leap forward on wards and def upwards malasians will be backing shearer so bring on some top signings :ayatollah: :P

Re: Alan Shearer is the biggest signing we have ever made!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 pm

If Alan Shearer is going to be appointed then we should definitely ALL back him 100%. Malky was my prefered choice but Shearer getting the job will mean that he will know that he will have a good transfer kitty for new players and he will also know the ambition and intent of our owners. Ok he didn't have a fantastic record in his 8 game stint as manager of Newcastle but the team at the time there was full of overly paid players who didn't really care about the club. What I do think of Alan Shearer is that the guy has always come across as very passionate and totally commited in whatever he does. So if this comes off then I am sure everyone will support and back him. I would also think he would be able to attract some good players to our club as he is sure to have loads of good contacts within the game. Hopefully all that business between him and Craig can be forgotten and I would love to think he'd also love to have Bellers playing here again too. So come on if it's to be.......... then
Alan Shearers barmy army...... Alan Shearers barmy army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: