Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Conspiracy Theory

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Was Shearer just a decoy? As somebody mentioned, gambling is big in Asia. When Shearer was first being mentioned he was 66/1 and suddenly bets were placed. Then he was rumoured to be taking over and then talks collapsed. It seems a bit too convenient for me. Was he a plant by the Malaysians so that betting firms in Asia would make more money and then maybe the Malaysians were getting a cut?

I know it's an outlandish conspiracy theory but it might have some weight to it. Especially because Shearer has contacts in Malaysia?

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 pm

:lol: :lol: Who knows ? I don't think anyone does anymore !

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Zabier wrote:Was Shearer just a decoy? As somebody mentioned, gambling is big in Asia. When Shearer was first being mentioned he was 66/1 and suddenly bets were placed. Then he was rumoured to be taking over and then talks collapsed. It seems a bit too convenient for me. Was he a plant by the Malaysians so that betting firms in Asia would make more money and then maybe the Malaysians were getting a cut?

I know it's an outlandish conspiracy theory but it might have some weight to it. Especially because Shearer has contacts in Malaysia?

I started a thread earlier basically in a round about way saying it was all a very under hand conspiracy, and it would be mackay, im sticking to my dodgy thoughts :|

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:40 pm

I posted this earlier! I was suspicious last summer that we let the transfer embargo continue for so long when it was clear we had money! In fact I heard it was a ploy to get our odds to tumble so the malaysians could put money on us going up! After this latest farce I'm beginning to wonder if our club us being used as part of a gblimg conspiracy! Sounds far fetched but odd things are happening!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Malaysian Betting Hmm

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Malaysian Betting Hmm

Got this image of you smoking a pipe and looking intensely into the distance as you said that mate! :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Zabier wrote:

Got this image of you smoking a pipe and looking intensely into the distance as you said that mate! :D

:lol:
Steve
I really am laughing :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:

:lol:
Steve
I really am laughing :lol: :ayatollah:

;) :ayatollah:

On that note, time for bed. This massive farcical CCFC shit storm can sod off. I hope tomorrow is more clear cut and decisive.