Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WTF IS GOING ON? OUR CLUB ARE DRIVING US ALL NUTS

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 am

Anyone care to explain what the hell is going on? we interview candidates pick one then cant convince him to come and do the job wtf. Other candidates will be well pissed off and i think again this will delay the appointment and ultimately affect us in the transfer market. Come on city sort it out!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: WTF IS GOING ON? OUR CLUB ARE DRIVING US ALL NUTS

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 am

It's like Billy Smarts circus, I totally agree that all other candidates will be seething at being 2nd choice and we could end up with Mark Robbins at this stage. However, I do think we have had a lucky escape as a manager with a career of only 8 games in management is not the man we need. We need a manager who has had a few seasons in management and that shows passion, it just go to show that Shearer was in it for himself and not the club when the cards were shown.

Re: WTF IS GOING ON? OUR CLUB ARE DRIVING US ALL NUTS

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:18 am

Where have we said shearer was first choice, it said talks broke down, does not mean he was offered anything!!! We have held talks with others to but the media wasnt interested until shearer was mentioned!! Come on people dont jump on the media bandwagon!!