Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shocking

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 am

Seriously suggest that your so called 'ITK' members on here think twice about posting on here. What a joke. All week you have gone with the media but put your own spin on it and look how wrong you have been!!

"I can confirm that Malky Mackay was in a hotel next to the training ground" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: No he wasn't!! He was in a hotel ..... ON HOLIDAY IN CRETE!!

"Malky had an interview and was loved by the board" UP UNTIL YESTERDAY LUNCHTIME THERE WERE STILL NO OFFICIAL APPROACHES.

"Malky is nailed on to be the next manager" ERRR HOW?! YOU GOING BY THE BOOKIES?!

"Well chaps, I was wrong, its Shearer!! Expect an announcement tomorrow morning" :oops: wrong again.

The amount of absolute garbage on here is shocking. And people actually believe what you say!! One of the posters on the wfc forums found a link to another couple of Cardiff forums, pretty much mocking the 'ITK' on here! Says it all really.

Ban me if you like, I just felt I needed to tell you that from the outside, this is pretty much a shite forum with a lot of guesswork going wrong.

I think it will be Malkky now, and I am bitterly disappointed especially as I don't believe he will meet your expectations. Hope he turns you down, but I believe he wants the job.

Watch this space.

Btw , stop all of this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rather pathetic.

WFCT&T out

Re: Shockin

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:30 am

Get back to your own board and worry about your own club

Re: Shockin

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 am

wdb2721 wrote:Get back to your own board and worry about your own club

Sorry for simply coming on here to express an opinion, like a few of your fans came on ours!! 1 to gloat. Cardiff 11 was very friendly however.

If you're accepted on ours, I'll be accepted on yours. Which reminds me, unblock 'Hollywood'

Re: Shocking

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:34 am

the odds have just been slashed on him to odds on again

so something is in the pipeline my Elton John loving, small town in miton keynes, watford fan :D :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:36 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:the odds have just been slashed on him to odds on again

so something is in the pipeline my Ekton John loving small town in miton keynes watford fan :D :D

And you think that bets are so conclusive? Mackay was favourite for Burnley, a bigger club than yours, but he turned them down.

Shearer was favourite for you last night, but turned you down.

I think Mackay will join you. However I came on these boards as I think you're posting and the ITK stuff is a load of old cack. You are the mockery of our boards!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:36 am

Burnley are not a bigger club than us, what a joke :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Burnley are not a bigger club than us, what a joke :D

Hmmmmm, tinted glasses me boy

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 am

Burnley are a small club, nice place but a small club

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Burnley are a small club, nice place but a small club

Bit like Watford, small club however not a nice place :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 am

wdb2721 wrote:

Bit like Watford, small club however not a nice place :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Small club that can rip a new arsehole into the side of you.

Buckley and co tore you to shreds

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 am

wfcthroughandthrough wrote:
wdb2721 wrote:

ouch that hurt :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:45 am

wdb2721 wrote:

It wasn't your team that ripped into us it was our own manager who let you do it, you'll be lucky to stay in the league next season!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 am

This is all well and good and yet none have you have answered my original post.

If you really want we can talk about our clubs and I can lament your failure at getting into the prem even with your huge budget and how if you don't get promotion soon then you will find yourselfs in administration.

Instead, someone who is not 5 years old, please answer my original post. Do you really believe the rubbish spewed on here?!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 am

we have a very asture financial backer, we will never be in the same state as we were last year, i now know we are on a sound footing

upward and onward, and we look forward to having watford and their 30 odd fans at our plush new stadium later in the year :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:50 am

It wasn't your team that ripped into us it was our own manager who let you do it, you'll be lucky to stay in the league next season![/quote]

Of course it was. What a shocking response, blame it all on the manager!! Nothing to do with the players who pull on the shirt ........

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 am

wfcthroughandthrough wrote:It wasn't your team that ripped into us it was our own manager who let you do it, you'll be lucky to stay in the league next season!

Of course it was. What a shocking response, blame it all on the manager!! Nothing to do with the players who pull on the shirt ........[/quote]

Would you take Dave Jones as your manager?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:09 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Burnley are not a bigger club than us, what a joke :D

Hmmmmm, tinted glasses me boy

I thought you'd be used to that with Elton John involved at your club ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 am

Its not a nice place,its a shithole baz

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 am

wfcthroughandthrough wrote:This is all well and good and yet none have you have answered my original post.

If you really want we can talk about our clubs and I can lament your failure at getting into the prem even with your huge budget and how if you don't get promotion soon then you will find yourselfs in administration.

Instead, someone who is not 5 years old, please answer my original post. Do you really believe the rubbish spewed on here?!

I dont believe everything on here & i bet most of the other posters dont ,so obviously i could not care less what you think about our forum :evil: what i dont understand is why you would come on here to basically to say our forum is shit & were all thick for believing whats written on here :? since you have nothing construcitve to say i suggest you go and write on your lilttle watford forum & talk about your little club :!: so goodbye my dear & f**k off :roll: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:54 am

wfcthroughandthrough wrote:This is all well and good and yet none have you have answered my original post.

I couldnt care less what any1 on your forum thinks :!: Why are you talking about swansea now :? come back when you can talk sense which i know wont be anytime soon, so as i said before bye & f**k off :ayatollah: