Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE CLUB HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW "

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 am

" THE CLUB HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW "

Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley are Making Our Club a Laughing Stock.

The Pre-Season Friendlies are coming Soon.
We No manager, No Team.

They have now upset Chris Hughton, Di Matteo and Mackay.

Their Media officer Barrie, Said it would be Announced last Saturday, Mackay thought he had the Job(atcually told he had it). Jenkins told the media a Statement would be made yesterday, then they CHANGED IT TO TODAY.

WE ARE AWAIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT or STATEMENT TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE CLUB HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW "

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:" THE CLUB HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW "

We No manager, No Team.

Their Media officer Barrie, Said it would be Announced last Saturday, Mackay thought he had the Job(atcually told he had it). Jenkins told the media a Statement would be made yesterday, then they CHANGED IT TO TODAY.

WE ARE AWAIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT or STATEMENT TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

on the nail annis

they must say something asap... we are becoming a laughing stock.. players due back on 1st july, we have no squad, no manager etc.. all the released players are signing for other clubs...

come on city sort it out....

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

We No manager, No Team.

on the nail annis

they must say something asap... we are becoming a laughing stock.. players due back on 1st july, we have no squad, no manager etc.. all the released players are signing for other clubs...

come on city sort it out....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49503 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:36 am

It's a joke Annis, the favourate candidates for the job will now probably be thinking, "well they didn't want me first of all, so why should I bother now they have no other option!?!" The ownership of this club may change, but the way it is run will never change. Laughing stock!! This should have been sorted out weeks ago! :oops:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 am

AfanBluebird wrote:It's a joke Annis, the favourate candidates for the job will now probably be thinking, "well they didn't want me first of all, so why should I bother now they have no other option!?!" The ownership of this club may change, but the way it is run will never change. Laughing stock!! This should have been sorted out weeks ago! :oops:

Mackay is meeting up with City again today.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 am

Sorry but I don't agree. Nothing has come out officially from the club and that's how it should stay until there is a confirmed appointment. I actually think the lack of comment from the club shows a good deal of propriety in the way they are conducting the process.

All the speculation has been down to message boards, press. etc, just how it should be which is why we come on here !! Shearer may have wanted to commute, he may have wanted to continue with MOTD, he may not have been happy about Bellers, he may have wanted a bigger budget, truth is we don't know and probably never will for sure.

Until the club has made their appointment then they should keep all talks, timings and interviews to themselves because if things don't pan out as they plan they will only look stupid. I find it as frustrating as anyone but to criticise the club for not giving us a running commentary is just having a pop for the sake of it.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:It's a joke Annis, the favourate candidates for the job will now probably be thinking, "well they didn't want me first of all, so why should I bother now they have no other option!?!" The ownership of this club may change, but the way it is run will never change. Laughing stock!! This should have been sorted out weeks ago! :oops:

Mackay is meeting up with City again today.

Another load of shite from you. AGAIN?! There have been no approaches so he hasn't met them you donkey!!

I've said it before, I think Malky will go, but you sir are no more ITK at Cardiff than me! PATHETIC

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 am

If they did speak out today or any other day could you really believe them mate ? :old:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 am

piledriver64 wrote:Sorry but I don't agree. Nothing has come out officially from the club and that's how it should stay until there is a confirmed appointment. I actually think the lack of comment from the club shows a good deal of propriety in the way they are conducting the process.

All the speculation has been down to message boards, press. etc, just how it should be which is why we come on here !! Shearer may have wanted to commute, he may have wanted to continue with MOTD, he may not have been happy about Bellers, he may have wanted a bigger budget, truth is we don't know and probably never will for sure.

Until the club has made their appointment then they should keep all talks, timings and interviews to themselves because if things don't pan out as they plan they will only look stupid. I find it as frustrating as anyone but to criticise the club for not giving us a running commentary is just having a pop for the sake of it.

Absolutely agree, officially the club have revealed almost nothing. It is only the leaks, speculators and bookies which are producing the developments. Yes the club may have wanted certain managers and pursued them, but kepping their cards close the their chest showes an element of business savvy.

Of course everyone is frustrated and just wants to get on with it but this is the single biggest and influencial decision of the season and they need to get it right

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:55 am

jhippno wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:Sorry but I don't agree. Nothing has come out officially from the club and that's how it should stay until there is a confirmed appointment. I actually think the lack of comment from the club shows a good deal of propriety in the way they are conducting the process.

Absolutely agree, officially the club have revealed almost nothing. It is only the leaks, speculators and bookies which are producing the developments. Yes the club may have wanted certain managers and pursued them, but kepping their cards close the their chest showes an element of business savvy.

100% agree Shearer leaked this to the media He may never have been offered a job He statea the talks was unsuccessful I think the board have been conducting themselves correctly unlike previous boards at tne club For once we are doing the job correctly

Of course everyone is frustrated and just wants to get on with it but this is the single biggest and influencial decision of the season and they need to get it right

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 am

jhippno wrote:

I am sure the club will have spoken to their intended man to let him know that this is just media frenzy because of the profile of Shearer and they will point to the fact that they did NOT announce him as the next manager - it came from message boards and the media.
Yes , he may have been interviewed or even sounded out about what he would want but it could be he wanted too much money,etc ,etc.

However, I think it is time to make a decision.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:02 am

Your right the club havent said anything its only us fans and the press doing the talking and going around in circles :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 am

the most sensible post weve had :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 am

Shearer was only a interview, i dont think he was offered the job, i dont think the club is doing anything wrong, its what i would do looking for the right man

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

I don't agree with that at all Annis.

The club only interviewed Shearer. Didn't offer him the job. Thanks to a leek somewhere, it's got blown all out of proportion.

How is interviewing people suitable for the job making us a laughing stock????

Also how can Mackay be told he has the job when everyone wasn't interviewed? Plus we still haven't been granted permission to speak to him.

The club don't need to tell us anything.

I only want to hear from them when they have officially offered the job to someone and they have accepted.
Don't want all the dirty laundry being hung out for all to see.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 am

it will all come out in a .......................................book :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 am

We No manager, No Team.

The club have not said or done anything in the public eye but have kept their council to themselves. The only ones making the club appear a laughing stock are the ones peddling the Anti-Gethin and anti-whitely nonsense and leaking information contrary to what the club is actually doing or has done (including shearer and this board).

Why should the club constantly make announcements to correct rumour and gossip??? Even though they did respond to refute the gossip, pro-sam and anti-pmg stuff that had been thwon out by certain people on here. In doing so they steadied the ship and gave clear purpose, direction and clarity to their dealings. At the same time blowing the clamour to get Sm back at the club out of the water and revealing exactly what has been going on.

Lets leave it in their capable hands as they have not proved on footballing terms that they are otherwise. Do you really think VT and TG would tolerate incompetance at the club? Would GJ have lasted so long had he not been up to the job??? look at how ruthlessly they have dealt with PR and SH. They don't 'HAVE TO SPEAKOUT NOW' but I'm pretty sure that after being let down by Shearer they no doubt will in due time as they continue in their professional demeanor.

Now let's stop trying to SNIPE at the club and who run it and actually support the team and the people responsible for running it. Otherwise there's always plenty of other clubs to support.

You ask why I keep responding to your posts. Well as I have said countless times before its a shame that you don't actually directly answer some of mine! The reason why I post is that I don't react well to people with hidden agendas who try to get people to follow their every word wtihout question. Its something I have faced constantly in my peronal life have been a victim too and can't stand, people should just be upfront and honest. If you want to get GJ, TG and VT our to get Sam in then just come out and say it rather than spouting rumour and gossip to publicly discredit them with the aim of getting mass support behind you in what you are trying to do.

If I am wrong, then please FINALLY respond to the point in hand and come out and say that rather than skirt around the issue

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Shearer was only a interview, i dont think he was offered the job, i dont think the club is doing anything wrong, its what i would do looking for the right man

Spot on baz.

The feeding frenzy has been created by messageboard speculation and media hype and speculation.

Don't get me wrong City need to appoint someone by the weekend but yet again some posters are using every possible opportunity to snipe at and undermine those running the club. Yet again personal agendas seem to rule the day.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 am

alfie sherwood wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Shearer was only a interview, i dont think he was offered the job, i dont think the club is doing anything wrong, its what i would do looking for the right man

Spot on baz.

The feeding frenzy has been created by messageboard speculation and media hype and speculation.

Don't get me wrong City need to appoint someone by the weekend but yet again some posters are using every possible opportunity to snipe at and undermine those running the club. Yet again personal agendas seem to rule the day.

agreed alfie!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 am

Natman Blue wrote:

We No manager, No Team.

The club have not said or done anything in the public eye but have kept their council to themselves. The only ones making the club appear a laughing stock are the ones peddling the Anti-Gethin and anti-whitely nonsense and leaking information contrary to what the club is actually doing or has done (including shearer and this board).

Why should the club constantly make announcements to correct rumour and gossip??? Even though they did respond to refute the gossip, pro-sam and anti-pmg stuff that had been thwon out by certain people on here. In doing so they steadied the ship and gave clear purpose, direction and clarity to their dealings. At the same time blowing the clamour to get Sm back at the club out of the water and revealing exactly what has been going on.

Lets leave it in their capable hands as they have not proved on footballing terms that they are otherwise. Do you really think VT and TG would tolerate incompetance at the club? Would GJ have lasted so long had he not been up to the job??? look at how ruthlessly they have dealt with PR and SH. They don't 'HAVE TO SPEAKOUT NOW' but I'm pretty sure that after being let down by Shearer they no doubt will in due time as they continue in their professional demeanor.

Now let's stop trying to SNIPE at the club and who run it and actually support the team and the people responsible for running it. Otherwise there's always plenty of other clubs to support.

You ask why I keep responding to your posts. Well as I have said countless times before its a shame that you don't actually directly answer some of mine! The reason why I post is that I don't react well to people with hidden agendas who try to get people to follow their every word wtihout question. Its something I have faced constantly in my peronal life have been a victim too and can't stand, people should just be upfront and honest. If you want to get GJ, TG and VT our to get Sam in then just come out and say it rather than spouting rumour and gossip to publicly discredit them with the aim of getting mass support behind you in what you are trying to do.

If I am wrong, then please FINALLY respond to the point in hand and come out and say that rather than skirt around the issue

Top post fella.

Now this I agree with :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 am

During this whole sorry circus the club have never come out and stated that they are appointing 'X or talking to 'Y'. This Shearer story probably came from him or his agent.

I don't see what the club have done wrong

Fair enough it is time to get a move on

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 am

now how lone do you think i'll last as a member of this board ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am

Don't worry about being banned mate, after a top post like that i would personnaly start a campaign to get you back. My only Criticism is that you didn't post this on the message board, instead of it being in another post. We need more posts like this as things are getting crazy with all this bullshit and negativity. Who the f**k is going to want to come and manage us if some people continue to act like they are ?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 am

Don't worry about being banned mate, after a top post like that i would personnaly start a campaign to get you back. My only Criticism is that you didn't post this on the message board, instead of it being in another post. We need more posts like this as things are getting crazy with all this bullshit and negativity. Who the f**k is going to want to come and manage us if some people continue to act like they are ?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:20 am

ok, will do it now! any suggestions on a title?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 am

jhippno wrote:

This is smack on mate............the club do not have to speak out now......they have nothing to announce yet!! :clap: :clap:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am

Natman Blue wrote:ok, will do it now! any suggestions on a title?

THE CLUB DOESN'T HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW

;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

KyleV wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:ok, will do it now! any suggestions on a title?

THE CLUB DOESN'T HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW

;)

lol, nice! :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 pm

We No manager, No Team.

will it happen today who knows what a f**king mess its a farce now a joke a laughing matter

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:45 pm

They have spoken out - all be it with limits!!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 16,00.html