Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THE CLUB HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW "

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:45 pm

brickyblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" THE CLUB HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW "

Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley are Making Our Club a Laughing Stock.

The Pre-Season Friendlies are coming Soon.
We No manager, No Team.

They have now upset Chris Hughton, Di Matteo and Mackay.

Their Media officer Barrie, Said it would be Announced last Saturday, Mackay thought he had the Job(atcually told he had it). Jenkins told the media a Statement would be made yesterday, then they CHANGED IT TO TODAY.

WE ARE AWAIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT or STATEMENT TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

will it happen today who knows what a f**king mess its a farce now a joke a laughing matter

Get a grip... how exactly is that the case????

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Sorry but I don't agree. Nothing has come out officially from the club and that's how it should stay until there is a confirmed appointment. I actually think the lack of comment from the club shows a good deal of propriety in the way they are conducting the process.

All the speculation has been down to message boards, press. etc, just how it should be which is why we come on here !! Shearer may have wanted to commute, he may have wanted to continue with MOTD, he may not have been happy about Bellers, he may have wanted a bigger budget, truth is we don't know and probably never will for sure.

Until the club has made their appointment then they should keep all talks, timings and interviews to themselves because if things don't pan out as they plan they will only look stupid. I find it as frustrating as anyone but to criticise the club for not giving us a running commentary is just having a pop for the sake of it.

Spot on :thumbup:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 pm

wfcthroughandthrough wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:It's a joke Annis, the favourate candidates for the job will now probably be thinking, "well they didn't want me first of all, so why should I bother now they have no other option!?!" The ownership of this club may change, but the way it is run will never change. Laughing stock!! This should have been sorted out weeks ago! :oops:

Mackay is meeting up with City again today.

Another load of shite from you. AGAIN?! There have been no approaches so he hasn't met them you donkey!!

I've said it before, I think Malky will go, but you sir are no more ITK at Cardiff than me! PATHETIC

C'mon Annis...you are not going to let him get away than that are you?? :

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THE CLUB HAVE TO SPEAK OUT NOW "

Gethin Jenkins and Alan Whitley are Making Our Club a Laughing Stock.

The Pre-Season Friendlies are coming Soon.
We No manager, No Team.

They have now upset Chris Hughton, Di Matteo and Mackay.

Their Media officer Barrie, Said it would be Announced last Saturday, Mackay thought he had the Job(atcually told he had it). Jenkins told the media a Statement would be made yesterday, then they CHANGED IT TO TODAY.

WE ARE AWAIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT or STATEMENT TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they have gone to the David Temme funeral this aft , so im expecting no official news today from the CCFC media !

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:16 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Sorry but I don't agree. Nothing has come out officially from the club and that's how it should stay until there is a confirmed appointment. I actually think the lack of comment from the club shows a good deal of propriety in the way they are conducting the process.

All the speculation has been down to message boards, press. etc, just how it should be which is why we come on here !! Shearer may have wanted to commute, he may have wanted to continue with MOTD, he may not have been happy about Bellers, he may have wanted a bigger budget, truth is we don't know and probably never will for sure.

Until the club has made their appointment then they should keep all talks, timings and interviews to themselves because if things don't pan out as they plan they will only look stupid. I find it as frustrating as anyone but to criticise the club for not giving us a running commentary is just having a pop for the sake of it.

Quite agree. People being a bit hasty to have a go at GJ. Time may prove that he is no good as a CEO but personally I can't see that he has done anything wrong yet. All the leaks have come from the media and MBs nothing from the Club.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

maybe somebody should do a spoof leak then see if it makes Wales on Line , Twitter or indeed Paddy Power :lol: maybe I will kick it off by saying Ive heared Eddie May is back in the running :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 pm

doesnt look like this announcement or statement will be out anytime soon typical cardiff city cant they do anything right :lol: