Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GETHIN IS THIS HOW OUR CLUB IS RUN ?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 am

By We the knowing who are lead by the unknowing
Are doing the impossible ,for the ungrateful.
We have been doing so much for so very long.for so very little .
We are now qualified to do anything for almost nothing.

Re: GETHIN IS THIS HOW OUR CLUB IS RUN ?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 am

Hold on - Shearer stated he met with the Malaysians. Shearer has business ie soccer schools in Malaysia.

Don't jump to conclusions that this is down to Jenkins. Jenkins may well have prepared a list, held interviews, but the whole Shearer saga indicates to me the Malaysians were solely responsible for that.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 am

a football man running our club would have told the malaysians that bellers and shearer working together was a non starter, was this was this the reason talks broke down maybe the malaysians insisted bellers is coming back

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 am

nerd wrote:Hold on - Shearer stated he met with the Malaysians. Shearer has business ie soccer schools in Malaysia.

Don't jump to conclusions that this is down to Jenkins. Jenkins may well have prepared a list, held interviews, but the whole Shearer saga indicates to me the Malaysians were solely responsible for that.

I agree but it does now wonder exactly who is pulling the strings at CCFC ..... seems to be TG and Co when and where its suits them ? 1 min Jenkins is good enough for CEO and all the football decisions that go with it then the next he's being underminded by the Malaysians . This Club so needs somebody with a football brain somewhere on the Board !

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:46 am

Let me guess who :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 am

nerd wrote:Hold on - Shearer stated he met with the Malaysians. Shearer has business ie soccer schools in Malaysia.

you might have a point there regards these Soccer Schools Nerd - what soccer schools does he have there fella? i think i might be sniffing something here which i cant go into right now.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Let me guess who :roll: :roll: :roll:

inddeed!!! and here we go again! didn't take as long as I thought for this to be brought back up!!!