Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SHEARER INTERVIEW

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 am

I believe Shearer was simply interviewed like various others have in previous week, but lit got spilled in to the press and position got exaggerated. I think he had a chance but believer Sky's coverage just blew the situation out of proportion, the Club do however need to release a statement.

Re: SHEARER INTERVIEW

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

I think this is true and some people on here are using the misinformation to futher their own futile agendas.

I believe shearer was interviewed, thouroughly, like the other candidates. Budgets will have been discussed etc, the same with all Malky etc, but I very much doubt anybody had been offered the job.

The clue here is the fact that the club have not said anything about ANY manager. When THEY have decided we will all find out through the official channels.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:36 am

bornsurvivor wrote:I think this is true and some people on here are using the misinformation to futher their own futile agendas.

I believe shearer was interviewed, thouroughly, like the other candidates. Budgets will have been discussed etc, the same with all Malky etc, but I very much doubt anybody had been offered the job.

The clue here is the fact that the club have not said anything about ANY manager. When THEY have decided we will all find out through the official channels.

100 percent agree with you mate

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 am

At last, a sensible post !

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 am

I just don't think he wanted to move to South Wales.

He is just waiting for the right job that is a lot closer to home.