Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'll Be Back After A Watford Statement Is Made

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

My brain aches now, so like Carl it's time to walk away for a bit.

I'll be back when there is news of a Watford statement as I can't wait any longer for our board.

What statements can we expect?????

1 We have given Mackay permission to talk
2 We have NOT given Mackay permission to talk
3 Permission given but Cardiff backed of over compensation
4 We have reported Cardiff for tapping up Mackay. We reported to the English FA as the Welsh FA told us Cardiff NEVER do anything wrong.

Re: I'll Be Back After A Watford Statement Is Made

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

Wayne S wrote:My brain aches now, so like Carl it's time to walk away for a bit.

I'll be back when there is news of a Watford statement as I can't wait any longer for our board.

What statements can we expect?????

1 We have given Mackay permission to talk
2 We have NOT given Mackay permission to talk
3 Permission given but Cardiff backed of over compensation
4 We have reported Cardiff for tapping up Mackay. We reported to the English FA as the Welsh FA told us Cardiff NEVER do anything wrong.

knowing our board i wouldnt be surprised if it were all of them but in this order: 2,1,3,4

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:21 am

Well if we are to believe what's been stated as FACT on here, then 4 is definitely on. Probably followed by 2,1,3.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

Is the Approach mentioned in WalesOnline official yet? I'm having difficulty staying away.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

Wayne S wrote:Is the Approach mentioned in WalesOnline official yet? I'm having difficulty staying away.

Yes Wayne :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Is the Approach mentioned in WalesOnline official yet? I'm having difficulty staying away.

Yes Wayne :ayatollah:

Thank goodness that was the longest hour ofmy life. At least I got some work done....

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am

That hour on Party Poker did you good Wayne ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 am

anotherhornet wrote:Well if we are to believe what's been stated as FACT on here, then 4 is definitely on. Probably followed by 2,1,3.

Look mate stop messing about and just give us your fuking manager :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 pm

moonboots wrote:
anotherhornet wrote:Well if we are to believe what's been stated as FACT on here, then 4 is definitely on. Probably followed by 2,1,3.

Give us 2million quid and a 10 point start (I don't mean deduct you any points, I mean give them to us - we're gonna need them) & we might consider it.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 pm

anotherhornet wrote:
moonboots wrote:

Give us 2million quid and a 10 point start (I don't mean deduct you any points, I mean give them to us - we're gonna need them) & we might consider it.

You'll be fine.. you've got that great academy. Just hand him over. :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 pm

moonboots wrote:
You'll be fine.. you've got that great academy. Just hand him over. :lol:

Can't we at least wait a couple of years until the kids have actually left school??? Getting a bit bad when the manager has to write a note so they can miss school to travel with the team to an away game.....