Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl Curtis Is being Stitched Up.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:35 am

Thats my opinion ------ 2 reasons one the Club within wish to discredit him before next season. Secondly they are using him to get the odds up and down . Carl be careful mate .

They are playing with you for personal gains. Just a tip from a mate to a mate ;)

Re: Carl Curtis Is being Stitched Up.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

Daya wrote: the Club within wish to discredit him before next season. )

Karma prehaps given some of the incorrect nonsense I've read on here.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

ccfcwelshlad wrote:

This is a fans fun forum - if you dont like reading it - simples stick to the official web site. Do you want a link?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 am

Daya wrote:
ccfcwelshlad wrote:

This is a fans fun forum - if you dont like reading it - simples stick to the official web site. Do you want a link?

What's that got to do with anything?!

This place isn't treated like a fans forum though is it? It's treated as the leading place for Cardiff City news by so many, including the South Wales Echo! If the information coming out of here is incorrect (which on plenty of ocassions it has been), then I'm glad the club are taking action.

Carl and others constantly undermine and point the finger at the people running at the club and everyone follows. If they don't want a reaction from the club they shouldn't put themselves in that position.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 am

Daya wrote:Thats my opinion ------ 2 reasons one the Club within wish to discredit him before next season. Secondly they are using him to get the odds up and down . Carl be careful mate .

They are playing with you for personal gains. Just a tip from a mate to a mate ;)

Paranoid fantasist.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

ccfcwelshlad wrote:

So what about the correct nonsesne?

If the media can get it so wrong then I'm sure Carlis goingto get fed duff info as well from time to time. It's the way of the world and yes, there is no doubt there will be some out to get him, which frankly is quite sad.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 am

Hardly paranoid.

I suspect numerous people within the club may have been told different things, to sniff out who is leaking to Carl.

By the sounds of it, almost everybody...

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 am

This is a fans fun forum - if you dont like reading it - simples stick to the official web site. Do you want a link?[/quote]

This place isn't treated like a fans forum though is it? It's treated as the leading place for Cardiff City news by so many, including the South Wales Echo! If the information coming out of here is incorrect (which on plenty of ocassions it has been), then I'm glad the club are taking action.

Carl and others constantly undermine and point the finger at the people running at the club and everyone follows. If they don't want a reaction from the club they shouldn't put themselves in that position.[/quote]

Get a life you sado - its called FUN.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 am

I suspect numerous people within the club may have been told different things, to sniff out who is leaking to Carl.

By the sounds of it, almost everybody...[/quote]

I blame Bartley, he should keep his mouth shut.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 am

nerd wrote:Hardly paranoid.

Not far off the mark here I reckon.............they are after the Leakers within the club,and I dont blame them!! :old:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 am

I think the point people are missing is that Carl has stated that he is simply passing on information that he has been told or heard. He has not, as far as I'm aware, said that the material was 100% confirmed true by the Club.

I agree that sometimes I feel that some of Carl's past leaked information could be regarded as damaging, but this a forum after all and perhaps if the Club were more upfront and informative about the goings on at CCS, then all the gossip and rumour mills would be a pointless exercise.

At the end of the day you can read a rumour from Carl, Annis or whoever it is and pick the bones out of what you think may be true and what may be factually incorrect. I feel sorry for those who believe everything they read.

We all want what's best for City.
Carl, keep up the good work mate.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 am

Daya wrote:Get a life you sado - its called FUN.

Brilliant response.

You're the one being paranoid that the club are out to get Carl! So what's 'FUN' about that.

If Carl or anyone else wants to put out information on a constant basis as a fact without knowing it's a fact, then he deserves whatever is thrown at him.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 am

ccfcwelshlad wrote:
Daya wrote:Get a life you sado - its called FUN.

Brilliant response.

You're the one being paranoid that the club are out to get Carl! So what's 'FUN' about that.

If Carl or anyone else wants to put out information on a constant basis as a fact without knowing it's a fact, then he deserves whatever is thrown at him.

*****SENSE OF HUMOUR FAILURE ALERT*******

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

Daya wrote:Thats my opinion ------ 2 reasons one the Club within wish to discredit him before next season. Secondly they are using him to get the odds up and down . Carl be careful mate .

Pmsl, you're talking complete nonsense as always lad.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

Pmsl, you're talking complete nonsense as always lad.

Hows that then Sean

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 pm

whose fault is that?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Wolf wrote:

Not far off the mark here I reckon.............they are after the Leakers within the club,and I dont blame them!! :old:

Balls, deleted my own post then by accident!

anyway, Carl quite openly posted last night that yesterday he had spoken to TG? how much further to the top can one go?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Merlin wrote:
Wolf wrote:

Balls, deleted my own post then by accident!

anyway, Carl quite openly posted last night that yesterday he had spoken to TG? how much further to the top can one go?

thats correct - i gave him the number :lol: :lol: :lol: so thats a FACT :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Daya wrote:This is a fans fun forum - if you dont like reading it - simples stick to the official web site. Do you want a link?

Carl and others constantly undermine and point the finger at the people running at the club and everyone follows. If they don't want a reaction from the club they shouldn't put themselves in that position.[/quote]

Get a life you sado - its called FUN.[/quote]

Personal insult alert...instant ban, instant ban :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

CCFCWelshlad = Gethin Jenkins