Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKET PHOTO!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 am

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... =6&t=10378
Disgusting that no one knew about this :O looks like im being made to have a refund as i missed the deadline :cry:

Re: SEASON TICKET PHOTO!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:24 am

I didn't have a photo last season and haven't taken one this season I took it one down last year but it was never put on the card ! I payed 240 cash so are they going to send me it back in the post ? I wouldn't worry !

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 am

still quite hard to believe if truth! Must be to cut down on people giving season tickets to other people. :old:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 am

Surely the club Should of made this clear when purchasing / renewing !

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 am

exactly, club should have atleast made effort by sending out official letters? gets worse by the day :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 am

The ticket office couldn't run a piss up in a brewery!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 pm

anyone else new about this? :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm

MrT21 wrote:anyone else new about this? :shock:

i meant knew, sorry lads

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Post it on the least populated forum :? 8-)
I think Ive still got the picture of me as a teenager :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 pm

My parents havent sent theirs in, and they're on holiday LOLZZZ

Stupid. Idiocy descends from the top levels at our club.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Nice of the club to tell me this when I purchased a season ticket for me and my lad. Looks like I'll be getting a refund now... going to head down there tomorrow just in case :evil:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 pm

So Im going to have to get a refund because I havnt sent a f*cking photo on by 11th June when there is no announcement? You know what then f**k them, it's a shambles, lazy twats, the club is tun so poorly, well tfs ticket side of things at least, really fucked me off!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Spoke to club todau. No refinds needed its still ok to send pictures in

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 pm

I went on the morning they went on sale febuary i think and i took a picture with me?? How come you lo didnt know? And i did? It was my first ever season ticket so because i rang up they probably said to me to bring one you would of thought they would of said though is this on the club website??

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 pm

It's my first season ticket and there was no mention of a photo required. Lad in the ticket office said expect your season ticket in July!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:58 am

i was thinking the same, i done mine online cause of the price freeze and wasn't under any obligation to provide a passport photo as you didn't need to last time and no warning or fine print was produced, i'm guessing the club are going to leave it this year because many wouldn't have known! So it will be Compulsory next year?