Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In response to the alleged un-proffesionalism at our club

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:25 am

(I had a request to make this post a topic in its own right so here it goes...)

The club have not said or done anything in the public eye but have kept their council to themselves. The only ones making the club appear a laughing stock are the ones peddling the Anti-Gethin and anti-whitely nonsense and leaking information contrary to what the club is actually doing or has done (including shearer and this board).

Why should the club constantly make announcements to correct rumour and gossip??? Even though they did respond to refute the gossip, pro-sam and anti-pmg stuff that had been thwon out by certain people on here. In doing so they steadied the ship and gave clear purpose, direction and clarity to their dealings. At the same time blowing the clamour to get SH back at the club out of the water and revealing exactly what has been going on.

Lets leave it in their capable hands as they have not proved on footballing terms that they are otherwise. Do you really think VT and TG would tolerate incompetance at the club? Would GJ have lasted so long had he not been up to the job??? look at how ruthlessly they have dealt with PR and SH. They don't 'HAVE TO SPEAKOUT NOW' but I'm pretty sure that after being let down by Shearer they no doubt will in due time as they continue in their professional demeanor.

Now let's stop trying to SNIPE at the club and who run it and actually support the team and the people responsible for running it. Otherwise there's always plenty of other clubs to support.

Annis, you ask why I keep responding to your posts. Well as I have said countless times before its a shame that you don't actually directly answer some of mine! The reason why I post is that I don't react well to people with hidden agendas who try to get people to follow their every word wtihout question. Its something I have faced constantly in my peronal life have been a victim too and can't stand, people should just be upfront and honest. If you want to get GJ, TG and VT our to get Sam in then just come out and say it rather than spouting rumour and gossip to publicly discredit them with the aim of getting mass support behind you in what you are trying to do.

If I am wrong, then please FINALLY respond to the point in hand and come out and say that rather than skirt around the issue

Re: In response to the alleged un-proffesionalism at our club

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 am

Natman Blue wrote:(I had a request to make this post a topic in its own right so here it goes...)

The club have not said or done anything in the public eye but have kept their council to themselves. The only ones making the club appear a laughing stock are the ones peddling the Anti-Gethin and anti-whitely nonsense and leaking information contrary to what the club is actually doing or has done (including shearer and this board).

Why should the club constantly make announcements to correct rumour and gossip??? Even though they did respond to refute the gossip, pro-sam and anti-pmg stuff that had been thwon out by certain people on here. In doing so they steadied the ship and gave clear purpose, direction and clarity to their dealings. At the same time blowing the clamour to get SH back at the club out of the water and revealing exactly what has been going on.

Lets leave it in their capable hands as they have not proved on footballing terms that they are otherwise. Do you really think VT and TG would tolerate incompetance at the club? Would GJ have lasted so long had he not been up to the job??? look at how ruthlessly they have dealt with PR and SH. They don't 'HAVE TO SPEAKOUT NOW' but I'm pretty sure that after being let down by Shearer they no doubt will in due time as they continue in their professional demeanor.

Agree with this part :D

Now let's stop trying to SNIPE at the club and who run it and actually support the team and the people responsible for running it. Otherwise there's always plenty of other clubs to support.

Annis, you ask why I keep responding to your posts. Well as I have said countless times before its a shame that you don't actually directly answer some of mine! The reason why I post is that I don't react well to people with hidden agendas who try to get people to follow their every word wtihout question. Its something I have faced constantly in my peronal life have been a victim too and can't stand, people should just be upfront and honest. If you want to get GJ, TG and VT our to get Sam in then just come out and say it rather than spouting rumour and gossip to publicly discredit them with the aim of getting mass support behind you in what you are trying to do.

If I am wrong, then please FINALLY respond to the point in hand and come out and say that rather than skirt around the issue

not bothered about your relationship with Annis :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

icheers johnwayne, I just posted the whole thing.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 am

Natman Blue wrote:(I had a request to make this post a topic in its own right so here it goes...)

:thumbup:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

Agree with this part :D

not bothered about your relationship with Annis :shock:

me too :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 am

I just find it hard to conceive exactly how Alan Shearer has emerged as the major leading candidate for the manager's position and how statements are being made like " let down " and " couldnt agree terms " for a man with very limited experience as a football manager especially at this level ......... I think this is what the majority on this Forum are trying to say . But its VT / TG / GJ decision at the end of the day and they must see something in him and like 100% of fans on here we WILL back him all the way if he was appointed , just get something sorted soon please :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:43 am

theres a few city fans who seem to snip at most things gethin jenkins does or doesnt do.
i feel hes giving it a good go and where hes not experienced hes seeking advice which is good. pity people (there seems quite a few of them) didnt just stop the witch hunt to cause him trouble by getting fans on his back.
it could ruin our club

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

Vintage-the only statements have come from "sources", thin air and a big mouth, boring, geordie tw*t, the club have said and done nothing wrong, and in my opinion have been very proffesional about the whole thing.

6 candidates, 5 said nothing, one did now we look stupid. What could the club have done to stop that happening ?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 am

Internationalblue wrote:Vintage-the only statements have come from "sources", thin air and a big mouth, boring, geordie tw*t, the club have said and done nothing wrong, and in my opinion have been very proffesional about the whole thing.

6 candidates, 5 said nothing, one did now we look stupid. What could the club have done to stop that happening ?

A confidentiality agreement?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 am

Saying what ? you must sign this paper before your interview to say that you wont say that you had an interview.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
Internationalblue wrote:Vintage-the only statements have come from "sources", thin air and a big mouth, boring, geordie tw*t, the club have said and done nothing wrong, and in my opinion have been very proffesional about the whole thing.

A confidentiality agreement?

A handshake over something like this should suffice.

But Shearer is obviously not an honourable man

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I just find it hard to conceive exactly how Alan Shearer has emerged as the major leading candidate for the manager's position and how statements are being made like " let down " and " couldnt agree terms " for a man with very limited experience as a football manager especially at this level ......... I think this is what the majority on this Forum are trying to say . But its VT / TG / GJ decision at the end of the day and they must see something in him and like 100% of fans on here we WILL back him all the way if he was appointed , just get something sorted soon please :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Cos Sunderland fans were over the moon when Roy Keane went there. Keane was able to take them up and I think he set a points record in doing so.

Talk about we might bring in a playing legend and we shoot him down.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Well said that man!!!!