Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR CLUB IS LIKE A CIRCUS!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 am

With whats going on, we have two clowns Jenkins and Whiteley juggling names about, and then the Malaysians stunt, using Shearer for their own benifit to get publicity throughout the footballing world. These two clowns are not fit to run our football club as they havent got a clue. I Think the Malaysians should start looking elsewhere and get someone who knows more about dealing with the footballing and running side of the club, we are starting to become an embarrassment with all whats going on.
I wouldn't blame Mackay if he told them to f...off! by leading him on. Surely other Clubs dont take this long to reach decisions on appointing new managers, we are becoming a laughing stock.
:oops: :evil: :?

Re: OUR CLUB IS LIKE A CIRCUS!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

canton blue wrote:With whats going on, we have two clowns Jenkins and Whiteley juggling names about, and then the Malaysians stunt, using Shearer for their own benifit to get publicity throughout the footballing world. These two clowns are not fit to run our football club as they havent got a clue. I Think the Malaysians should start looking elsewhere and get someone who knows more about dealing with the footballing and running side of the club, we are starting to become an embarrassment with all whats going on.
I wouldn't blame Mackay if he told them to f...off! by leading him on. Surely other Clubs dont take this long to reach decisions on appointing new managers, we are becoming a laughing stock.

AGAIN, PEOPLE BASING OPINIONS ON RUMOUR AND SPECULATION!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49839

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
canton blue wrote:With whats going on, we have two clowns Jenkins and Whiteley juggling names about, and then the Malaysians stunt, using Shearer for their own benifit to get publicity throughout the footballing world. These two clowns are not fit to run our football club as they havent got a clue. I Think the Malaysians should start looking elsewhere and get someone who knows more about dealing with the footballing and running side of the club, we are starting to become an embarrassment with all whats going on.

AGAIN, PEOPLE BASING OPINIONS ON RUMOUR AND SPECULATION!!!

i agree rumours and troublemakers. lets let the club do whats needed because nobody knows whats really happening outside of the club

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 am

i dont think we are a laughing stock, this happens all the time
the fact it was shearer means its being blown up
if we had talks with robins and they broke down, it wouldnt be seen as madness

talks break down in all levels at football

calm down lads, be patient and we will get the right man :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 am

I dont think the Club knows whats happenning themselves.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 am

Re: " SO IT CONTINUES " (Now back to Mackay)

New postby Blackwood_Bluebird ยป Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 am
it just shows how amateur we are compared to other clubs..

ie. fulham, needed a knew manager, identified their target and sorted it, forest the same, villa knew who they wanted but were rejected all be it.. now brum...

the process we are going through is as if the club are interviewing for a job at tesco.. and making a big balls up on the way...

Blackwood_Bluebird

very true!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am

shearer was a publicity stunt im sure the papers and news in malaysia etc has shown and wrote about the malaysian owned cardiff city quite abit recently which is what the owners want.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Proves it we have 2 clowns running our Club. Watford should have been approached as soon as he was figured to be in the last three, not now the day After Shearers talks broke down. We are now struggling to get a manager, where as if we had someone who knew the footballing world, a manager would have been in place by now.

So for the likes of those above open your eyes and read in between the lines those two clowns are unprofessional.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 pm

canton blue wrote:Proves it we have 2 clowns running our Club. Watford should have been approached as soon as he was figured to be in the last three, not now the day After Shearers talks broke down. We are now struggling to get a manager, where as if we had someone who knew the footballing world, a manager would have been in place by now.

So for the likes of those above open your eyes and read in between the lines those two clowns are unprofessional.

As far as I'm concerned 'those two' and TG have been very thorough and very professional. I would like to see a result soon, but so far they have kept their mouths shut and got on with the job in private. The only statements from the club I have seen so far have been the short one today in response to the one from Watford, and something about a week ago from Gethin Jenkins on the likely timescale and process they would follow. Up until the weekend it seems to have been about producing a shortlist and interviewing some potential candidates.

If you want to believe every word of press reports, messageboard scoops, attention-seeking allegations and international betting patterns, that is up to you.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm not taking the piss but I've got this vision in my head of these potential managers sat in reception with their suits on waiting to be called through for their interview. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PA woman comes out and says "Yes Mr Jenkins will see you now, come through this way.".....

Then...

"Okay Mr Mackey we have listened closely to your proposals, have you got any questions? No? Well, we do have a few others to interview but if you are successful at this stage we will call you back for the 2nd and 3rd interviews next week. Ur, please don't mention to anyone that you've been here today will you!" :lol:

"On your way out could you ask Mr Shearer to come in please?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"So Alan, may I call you Alan?, I see you are currently doing a bit on the BBC, what can you tell me about that?
"And I also notice on your CV that you've got a bit of experience in the Premier league, was that as a player or as a manager, because we are looking for someone more suited to managing rather than playing?
"Oh good, you've done a bit of both. Which would you say you were most successful at and what do you see as your weaknesses in both roles?
"If we needed you to work Saturday's would that be a problem? Sorry to ask but we had a Financial Director once who didn't know we worked on Saturday's" :lol: :lol: (that bit is true btw :lol: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Then why do you come on here then, if you dont believe in any of those messageboard scoops, attention seeking allegations etc. Everyones got their own opinions and i stated mine above and I still believe Jenkins or Whiteley are not the right men to go interviewing candidates for the post of manager for our Club. They have already made a pigs ear out of the Shearer thing and they could still be fucked with not aproaching Watford for Mackay sooner. 2 weeks have past and we still havent got a manager, training starts also in 2 weeks and we only got half a team, how much longer are do you want them to take?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Does anyone think Chelsea is a laughing stock :?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Berwyn wrote:I'm not taking the piss but I've got this vision in my head of these potential managers sat in reception with their suits on waiting to be called through for their interview. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PA woman comes out and says "Yes Mr Jenkins will see you now, come through this way.".....

Then...

"Okay Mr Mackey we have listened closely to your proposals, have you got any questions? No? Well, we do have a few others to interview but if you are successful at this stage we will call you back for the 2nd and 3rd interviews next week. Ur, please don't mention to anyone that you've been here today will you!" :lol:

"On your way out could you ask Mr Shearer to come in please?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"So Alan, may I call you Alan?, I see you are currently doing a bit on the BBC, what can you tell me about that?
"And I also notice on your CV that you've got a bit of experience in the Premier league, was that as a player or as a manager, because we are looking for someone more suited to managing rather than playing?
"Oh good, you've done a bit of both. Which would you say you were most successful at and what do you see as your weaknesses in both roles?
"If we needed you to work Saturday's would that be a problem? Sorry to ask but we had a Financial Director once who didn't know we worked on Saturday's" :lol: :lol: (that bit is true btw :lol: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Class :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Does anyone think Chelsea is a laughing stock :?

They've been a laughing stock since Abromowicz took them over and if he ever leaves they'll be a bigger laughing stock, and no where for their hip hip hooray fans to go to!