as per watfords official twitter. :ayatollah:

Re: APPROACH REFUSED

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 am

http://www.watfordfc.com/page/NewsDetai ... 88,00.html

you better come back with something better. :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am

Yep, SSN now saying the same.

"Watford refuse Cardiff Permission to talk to Malky MacKay".

Malky won't be happy..... :shock:

hornet_fan wrote:as per watfords official twitter. :ayatollah:

They have to be see to at least try and keep hold of him though..... problem is if Mackay wants to go then not much you can do mate?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

They have to be see to at least try and keep hold of him though..... problem is if Mackay wants to go then not much you can do mate?

i still expect him to go, but for me this is bigger than that. i finally have some faith in our owner. i believe he is prepared to play hardball.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 am

COMPO STANDS AT 2 MILLION - before talks can commence.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:01 am

he'll just resign, if he wants CCFC job that bad

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 am

Now we'll see if he really wants to come or is just after a better deal at Watford. As we're willing to pay compo if he resigns we can buy out his contract and sign him up. C'mon Malky you know it makes sense.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 am

Daya wrote:COMPO STANDS AT 2 MILLION - before talks can commence.

Malky Mackay - compo £2 million + heavy wages I expect little experience plenty of potential.
Hughton - No compo, salary £250,000 a year bags of experience, won things loads of contacts and a point to prove -say no more, you can see who I prefer but what do i know, moans would say something like you have never played the game at the highest level what do you know about football - feck all moans, but I can add up and I got common sense :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:he'll just resign, if he wants CCFC job that bad

he wont .... remember dowie/jordan. be a clear tap up ---------- they resign before any official approach not after.

Clear cut case for Watford now if he did resign and take job.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 am

AWW THIS IS NUTS :o

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 am

Lee Clark will be next

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:05 am

hornet_fan wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

i still expect him to go, but for me this is bigger than that. i finally have some faith in our owner. i believe he is prepared to play hardball.

Yeah mate, they do not want him to go....

BUT if Mackay wants to go... ( I don't know if he does or not) then the ball is in his court!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 am

Daya wrote:

he wont .... remember dowie/jordan. be a clear tap up ---------- they resign before any official approach not after.

How would it be a clear tap up daya, MM could state refusal by board to let me even speak, lack of trust, selling players behind his back......hold on......constructive dismissal, seems all the rage at the moment!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 am

What's the point if keeping a manager who don't want to be there. Like players none what so ever

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:08 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Daya wrote:

How would it be a clear tap up daya, MM could state refusal by board to let me even speak, lack of trust, selling players behind his back......hold on......constructive dismissal, seems all the rage at the moment!!

Hes contracted ..... they have had an official approach . All the excuses in the world wont work now. Compo only way. Watford be quids in either way.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 am

oooooooo im just hearing about the fee, thats miserly guys! i thought you were supposed to be loaded.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 am

hornet_fan wrote:oooooooo im just hearing about the fee, thats miserly guys! i thought you were supposed to be loaded.

Well we were always going to come in low aren't we.....it's good business!

Be back and forth for a while to get a price everyone is happy with, provided Mackay wants to come....

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 am

hornet_fan wrote:oooooooo im just hearing about the fee, thats miserly guys! i thought you were supposed to be loaded.

dont be fooled by that one Hornet------ what fee you hear I hear you want 2 mill. I bet they offered about 350k?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 am

mark robins here we come

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 am

How much is he on at Watford? Can't be that much as last year you had one of the smallest budgets & squads in the championship

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 am

Fairwater Youth wrote:

How much is he on at Watford? Can't be that much as last year you had one of the smallest budgets & squads in the championship

from what i hear compo offered was around 600k in rejected offer.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 am

no point in him resigning....

if he does i believe he cannot talk to anyone for about a month...

if we cannot negotiate a decent compo package then as he is contracted to watford we need to look else where..

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:no point in him resigning....

if we cannot negotiate a decent compo package then as he is contracted to watford we need to look else where..

if he resigns and WFC accept, he can talk to who he likes, when he likes! he wouldnt be on gardening leave

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:33 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:no point in him resigning....

if he resigns and WFC accept, he can talk to who he likes, when he likes! he wouldnt be on gardening leave

but what makes you think we would accept his resignation? that way we get absolutely no compensation at all? if that were the case we would have accepted the first offer thrown at us.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

i didnt say he would resign or you would accept, i was pointing out that if that happened he could talk to anyone, not have to wait a month like the poster suggested

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 am

i think if MM wants to leave and we can agree a compo figure then Watford will let him go..

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:i think if MM wants to leave and we can agree a compo figure then Watford will let him go..

f*cking NO SHIT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am

hornet_fan wrote:
Fairwater Youth wrote:

from what i hear compo offered was around 600k in rejected offer.

okay cheers fella.