Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IVE HAD ENOUGH

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:03 am

why have we got Gethan controlling who the next manager is? he doesnt know anything about football, hes left it late to find a manager then says DMT and CH aint good enough but Shearer is? im lost
im actually considering allowing sam Hamman back to control the football matters :oops: (sorry lads)

Re: IVE HAD ENOUGH

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am

What we need is a manager who can improve us year on year , maybe just maybe take us to a final at wembley

Wonder who we can employ :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 am

bluebird7291 wrote:why have we got Gethan controlling who the next manager is? he doesnt know anything about football, hes left it late to find a manager then says DMT and CH aint good enough but Shearer is? im lost
im actually considering allowing sam Hamman back to control the football matters :oops: (sorry lads)

which is exactly what certain people on this board want you to think!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 am

NIBluebird wrote:What we need is a manager who can improve us year on year , maybe just maybe take us to a final at wembley

Wonder who we can employ :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hmmmmm i know someone who fits that but ive heard hes too busy advertising bottles :lol:
nah on a serious note this needs to be sorted!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

bluebird7291 wrote:why have we got Gethan controlling who the next manager is? he doesnt know anything about football, hes left it late to find a manager then says DMT and CH aint good enough but Shearer is? im lost

As you are an expert in CEO jobs, can you please define GJ's role, and how he is failing at it please

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:44 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

As you are an expert in CEO jobs, can you please define GJ's role, and how he is failing at it please

no my agrument is he is in control of bringing in a new manager and all i am saying is you dont have somebody who doesnt no anything about football picking the next manager. common sence

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

"Then says DMT and CH are not good enough" I've not seen that statement, don't let your frustrations get the better of you.