Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones - to be stitched up

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 am

They gonna try and not pay him his years money.

Whatever your thoughts on Jones - the ethics aren't correct.

Re: Dave Jones - to be stitched up

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

Yes they are. Did he do his job properly ? Did he manage the team ? Did he stich our Club up with Ridsdale regarding his contract ? That fat fucker has had enough out of our Club. Hope he gets screwed big time

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:36 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes they are. Did he do his job properly ? Did he manage the team ? Did he stich our Club up with Ridsdale regarding his contract ? That fat fucker has had enough out of our Club. Hope he gets screwed big time

:lol: :lol: agree.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Yes they are. Did he do his job properly ? Did he manage the team ? Did he stich our Club up with Ridsdale regarding his contract ? That fat fucker has had enough out of our Club. Hope he gets screwed big time

Charming.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:44 am

Improved club year on year , wembley appearance , unfortunatley against Reading had 5 top players out - we have had glory years like it or not but come back in two years when we have no owners massive debts and div 1

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

You're correct here, Steve. I t wouldn't be right or proper to 'do' DJ out of his agreed terms....

And it certainly wouldn't send out positive messages about the club to potential new managers

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am

I don't understand why managers get money after being sacked.

I got sacked, but I didn't get a years wage.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 pm

If his contract says ""12 month rolling with 1 years compo if sacked"" of which I believe it says something along that line then the club has to "do the right thing" by ripping an ex employee off in that manner it would be bad for the image of the club. What if the club now gets a manager that the majority of us would consider a good choice (MM,CH,RDM) etc then they don't come up to expectations, do we get rid and do them out of compo as well ? There are ethics in life and honouring a written contract is one of them.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:03 pm

BluBluBluArmy wrote:I don't understand why managers get money after being sacked.

he hasnt been sacked

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Daya wrote:
BluBluBluArmy wrote:I don't understand why managers get money after being sacked.

he hasnt been sacked

explain?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 pm

You also didn't have it written into your terms of employment did you? :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Your dealing with Asians I live with them for 9 years I know what there like when it comes to money.
Money to and Asian is there God more than half the ones I know were so called ok ones , but even they would sell there own mother and sisters , That a fact I know I bought a couple :lol: :lol: