Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackaw WILL be our next manager!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am

That Watford rejected our initial request for permission to speak to MM is no surprise at all. They have to show a bit of resolve to their fans who would go crazy if he was allowed to go at the first sign of interest. Watford have little to invest in players this summer so it's a no-brainer from Mackay's perspective.

He clearly wants the job; he's now unhappy; Watford will chat to him and give permission once compensation has been sorted. It would be impossible for the Londoners to keep an unhappy manager. He can also bring with him young Lloyd Doyley, an excellent left back, who can also play centre back.

StT.
Last edited by Steve the Tea TM (c) on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Mackaw WILL be our next manager!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 am

BLUE!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

lloyd doyley is an average right back and an even worse left back and worse still at centre back!

Re: Mackay WILL be our next manager!

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:BLUE!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Of course!

StT.
Last edited by Steve the Tea TM (c) on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 am

MACAW!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:BLUE!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Of course!

StT.

What u on about a Hyacinth :lol: has he got a big beak :lol:

Re: Mackay WILL be our next manager!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

hornet_fan wrote:lloyd doyley is an average right back and an even worse left back and worse still at centre back!

Strange as he's always played well against us at left back.

StT.
Last edited by Steve the Tea TM (c) on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

The way we've treated Mackay and Watford in all this, we should pay Shearer's potential wages to Watford in compensation, along with upping Mackay's wages. This has been a farce.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am

BradSK wrote:The way we've treated Mackay and Watford in all this, we should pay Shearer's potential wages to Watford in compensation, along with upping Mackay's wages. This has been a farce.

wow, i wanna visit your home planet, do they know your visiting here :?:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:
hornet_fan wrote:lloyd doyley is an average right back and an even worse left back and worse still at centre back!

Strange as he's always played well against us at left back.

StT.

he has only ever filled in there when needed, he doesn't actually have a left foot on him at all. tbh you would have no chance of getting doyley.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

BradSK wrote:The way we've treated Mackay and Watford in all this, we should pay Shearer's potential wages to Watford in compensation, along with upping Mackay's wages. This has been a farce.

i agree. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:

wow, i wanna visit your home planet, do they know your visiting here :?:

I dunno I just want a manager :lol: