Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the club is being run much better now

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 am

than when ridsdale and sam hammam were here..
we have more potential now with these owners and i think they know what they are doing and gethin jenkins is doing his job how they want him to..
it seems they are patient and sensible and yes they are using cardiff city for their own agenda's but i feel for those agenda's to succeed they will make cardiff city a massive club.. remember these are very very rich and experienced businessmen that make the riddler and sam hammam look like carbooters at some shitty sunday market..
lets be patient and enjoy the ride :ayatollah:

Re: the club is being run much better now

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 pm

jinks-rct wrote:than when ridsdale and sam hammam were here..
we have more potential now with these owners and i think they know what they are doing and gethin jenkins is doing his job how they want him to..
it seems they are patient and sensible and yes they are using cardiff city for their own agenda's but i feel for those agenda's to succeed they will make cardiff city a massive club.. remember these are very very rich and experienced businessmen that make the riddler and sam hammam look like carbooters at some shitty sunday market..

:D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Agree totally Jinks. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Joke :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Daya wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

not suprised with that. all you seem to do is bring bad news,rumours or try to cause trouble for our club.. do you do the same to west ham and their messageboards?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

I do agree that the Malaysians have brought stability to the club, and for that I commend them, especially after all those high court cases and the lies of Ridsdale golden ticket scheme etc.

I agree that Malaysians are patient and sensible, but they are businessmen as well, and they know there is money to be made at the same time. Football is a new business for them, totally different to their McDonalds franchise they had in Malaysia.....but wouldnt you argue that they are being badly advised when they are appointing a manager? or even if they did take the recommendations put forward by Gethin. (No one knows the full story yet)

However, I do agree what Gethin has done so far is good for the club, by bringing the club to a sound financial footing, the Malaysians are billionaires and could have easily spent alot of money, for that he'll have my respect in those matters. Whereas, like you say, Riddler and Hammam barely had any capital, but yet spent alot of money.

I'm sure they want success, Alan Shearer is a brand name which is globally recognised and could do wonders for the club marketing and portfolio in the Asian market. But what is success for them, maybe different to what is success for the Cardiff fans? (not quite sure about this, keep it open for debate)

But there is one thing I'm more anxious about than anything, the appointment of an appropriate manager of our club, lets hope they make the right decision. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Daya wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

not suprised with that. all you seem to do is bring bad news,rumours or try to cause trouble for our club.. do you do the same to west ham and their messageboards?

hes probably banned :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:43 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:

I do agree that the Malaysians have brought stability to the club, and for that I commend them, especially after all those high court cases and the lies of Ridsdale golden ticket scheme etc.

I agree that Malaysians are patient and sensible, but they are businessmen as well, and they know there is money to be made at the same time. Football is a new business for them, totally different to their McDonalds franchise they had in Malaysia.....but wouldnt you argue that they are being badly advised when they are appointing a manager? or even if they did take the recommendations put forward by Gethin. (No one knows the full story yet)

However, I do agree what Gethin has done so far is good for the club, by bringing the club to a sound financial footing, the Malaysians are billionaires and could have easily spent alot of money, for that he'll have my respect in those matters. Whereas, like you say, Riddler and Hammam barely had any capital, but yet spent alot of money.

I'm sure they want success, Alan Shearer is a brand name which is globally recognised and could do wonders for the club marketing and portfolio in the Asian market. But what is success for them, maybe different to what is success for the Cardiff fans? (not quite sure about this, keep it open for debate)But there is one thing I'm more anxious about than anything, the appointment of an appropriate manager of our club, lets hope they make the right decision. :ayatollah:

thats our only worry but i think a succesful cardiff city is worth alot more to them in other ways if so we both win :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 pm

CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE IT DOSENT IT :o :o I THINK WE SHOULD BE VERY WORRIED AS TO WHAT THE FA MIGHT FIND IN YEARS TO COME AND I DONT MEAN THE HAMMAN YEARS

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:CERTAINLY LOOKS LIKE IT DOSENT IT :o :o I THINK WE SHOULD BE VERY WORRIED AS TO WHAT THE FA MIGHT FIND IN YEARS TO COME AND I DONT MEAN THE HAMMAN YEARS

meaning?