Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST BEEN CONFIRMED THAT CARDIFF CITY ARE

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Officially becoming a laughing stock !! :lol:

Re: JUST BEEN CONFIRMED THAT CARDIFF CITY ARE

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " just ??"

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm

so insightful, did you come up with that all by yourself :?:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Daya wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " just ??"

you happy with nolan signing for the iron? i certaintly am 8-) :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:29 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:so insightful, did you come up with that all by yourself :?:

Yep afraid I just did Marion Robert Morrison.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Daya wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: " just ??"

are you really a cardiff fan :roll: :roll: :roll: why would you want them to sign him :?: :?: :?:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:Officially becoming a laughing stock !! :lol:

just watching ssn and your spot on! its becoming embarrasing!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:39 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

are you really a cardiff fan :roll: :roll: :roll: why would you want them to sign him :?: :?: :?:

cause as ive stated many times, i support both cardiff AND west ham, cardiff are my first team and west ham my second team, I obviously wants both clubs to be in the prem atleast :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

cause as ive stated many times, i support both cardiff AND west ham, cardiff are my first team and west ham my second team, I obviously wants both clubs to be in the prem atleast :ayatollah:

how can anyone support 2 teams in the same division! ... i honestly dont get welsh people supporting english clubs! ... when i was in school i was a liverpool supporter because it was like being in a gang, you were either liverpool, man utd or leeds! but i grew out of all the crap once i developed a brain! ... f**k english clubs let the people who live there support them!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebirdquote="Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

cause as ive stated many times, i support both cardiff AND west ham, cardiff are my first team and west ham my second team, I obviously wants both clubs to be in the prem atleast :ayatollah:[/quote]
how can anyone support 2 teams in the same division! ... i honestly dont get welsh people supporting english clubs! ... when i was in school i was a liverpool supporter because it was like being in a gang, you were either liverpool, man utd or leeds! but i grew out of all the crap once i developed a brain! ... f**k english clubs let the people who live there support them![/quote]

I was born in England, Epsom and my father likes both cardiff and west ham aswell..so I support cardiff and west ham, but as ivr said CARDIFF ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY NO.1 TEAM. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:19 pm

ok i get it with you now! ... sorry i thought you were welsh! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 pm

AHERNE wrote:ok i get it with you now! ... sorry i thought you were welsh! :ayatollah:

im half welsh half english :lol: born in england (lived there for two months) then lived in bridgend for the rest of my life and i have welsh parents. :ayatollah: but i consider my self welsh ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
AHERNE wrote:ok i get it with you now! ... sorry i thought you were welsh! :ayatollah:

im half welsh half english :lol: born in england (lived there for two months) then lived in bridgend for the rest of my life and i have welsh parents. :ayatollah: but i consider my self welsh ;)

well i dont get it then! ... two f**king months! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

well i dont get it then! ... two f**king months! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aye but i was still born in england :lol: wouldnt mind going back to epsom cause i dont have a clue what its like, all i know is that its famous for horse racing :lol: :ayatollah: