Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Interesting post I found on the WATFORD forum "

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:09 pm

From Watford Fan:

I think we will have to face some facts.

1 - Cardiff have already spoken to MM representatives, therefore he is aware of the interest and knows whats on the table and what sort of backing he would get. If Cardiff do make an approach it is because his representatives will have told them that he is interested in the move. If he wasn't interested then they won't bother making an approach and being turned down.

2 - The club have said that they wouldn't welcome any approach. If they decide to turn it down, but MM wants to talk to Cardiff then there's very little Bassini, GT, you me or anyone can do about it. Its then up to Bassini to get the best deal and future manager for the club.

3 - MM or his representatives have already spoken to Bassini about any approach and he knows where we stand already.

4 - If we are expecting an approach then GT would have already started to prime the club for finding his replacement. I expect that process to be underway already.

MM and Matt Jackson are very good friends, as are Matt Jackson and Alan Shearer. There is a pretty high chance that MM will know why talks between Shearer and Cardiff broke down yesterday, whether it was budgets, length of contracts, staff, salary or what ever. I'm Sure that MM would take that into consideration before agreeing to speak to them.

The simple fact is that the ball is in MM court, no one elses.

Re: Interesting post i found on the watford forum

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Add to that .5 Shearer was told he had to work with Bellamy and he found that one a difficult proviso
MM is hapy to work with said player it's now just compo to decide deal done by close otionfgna business Friday or MM hand in resignation ;)

Re: Interesting post i found on the watford forum

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Merlin wrote:From Watford Fan:

I think we will have to face some facts.

1 - Cardiff have already spoken to MM representatives, therefore he is aware of the interest and knows whats on the table and what sort of backing he would get. If Cardiff do make an approach it is because his representatives will have told them that he is interested in the move. If he wasn't interested then they won't bother making an approach and being turned down.

2 - The club have said that they wouldn't welcome any approach. If they decide to turn it down, but MM wants to talk to Cardiff then there's very little Bassini, GT, you me or anyone can do about it. Its then up to Bassini to get the best deal and future manager for the club.

3 - MM or his representatives have already spoken to Bassini about any approach and he knows where we stand already.

4 - If we are expecting an approach then GT would have already started to prime the club for finding his replacement. I expect that process to be underway already.

MM and Matt Jackson are very good friends, as are Matt Jackson and Alan Shearer. There is a pretty high chance that MM will know why talks between Shearer and Cardiff broke down yesterday, whether it was budgets, length of contracts, staff, salary or what ever. I'm Sure that MM would take that into consideration before agreeing to speak to them.

The simple fact is that the ball is in MM court, no one elses.

that's a great post fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Interesting post I found on the WATFORD forum "

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Good post any chance you can link the original post cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 pm

RFMH wrote:Good post any chance you can link the original post cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes - off this forum.

http://www.wfcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:51 pm

My head hurts with all this, last night I kissed goodbye to my money on MM, this morning I wake to thoughts of spending my winnings. Now...I haven't a scooby doo what to think. MADNESS.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Did u read the thread how things change,seems they all wanted him sacked in 2010.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 pm

my thoughts are. fair enough get in a manager who is out of work? but to poach a manager. who is in work. and pay compo. couldnt we have looked elsewhere and poached a better manager?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
RFMH wrote:Good post any chance you can link the original post cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes - off this forum.

http://www.wfcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Cheers wanted to see responses he got :ayatollah: :ayatollah: