Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Personally, i wouldn't worry about MM!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 pm

There are, or were at least two other quality candidates for the City job, what exactly is the problem at our club???

Re: Personally, i wouldn't worry about MM!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:18 pm

If MacKay was appointed I would fully support him, but what did the board dislike about the more experienced obvious applicants who are not currently in a post? and therefore compensation doesn't come into it. It appears as though Hughton/Di Matteo/Curbishley? (if interviewed) did/or did not do something which the board liked. The same people are wanted by Birmingham. They could have been in a week ago and some signings could have been made by now.

Re: Personally, i wouldn't worry about MM!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:If MacKay was appointed I would fully support him, but what did the board dislike about the more experienced obvious applicants who are not currently in a post? and therefore compensation doesn't come into it. It appears as though Hughton/Di Matteo/Curbishley? (if interviewed) did/or did not do something which the board liked. The same people are wanted by Birmingham. They could have been in a week ago and some signings could have been made by now.

i agree, i clearly feel either hughton or di matteo would be able to do a decent job with us, either could av been appointed by now and we could already av signed 3 or 4 freebies. which av now joined other clubs...

it is getting frustrating, as we could be back looking for loan signings again... i understand the board have to get the right guy, but we also have to get the right squad....