Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GETHIN JENKINS

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 pm

up until now i thought he knew what he was doing :P but now i think hes out of his depth taxi for jenkins please :ayatollah:
get someone who knows what there doing.

Re: GETHIN JENKINS

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm

TG is also on scene so why not blame him???

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm

stuckster wrote:TG is also on scene so why not blame him???

First post, poor spelling, ayatollah smiley. Another "sponsors message"?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:14 pm

TG, Sadly will never interview Chris Hughton or Di Matteo, they were not recommended to him, Hmm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

TG, Sadly will never interview Chris Hughton or Di Matteo, they were not recommended to him, Hmm

IF watford drag this out could be be nightmare and we end with robins ............... as he really wants the job. worse nitemare that breaking news last night every manager who was interest would of gone' oh they want big name' enough said

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

IF watford drag this out could be be nightmare and we end with robins ............... as he really wants the job. worse nitemare that breaking news last night every manager who was interest would of gone' oh they want big name' enough said

Rob

We need it sorting like yesterday.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Rob

We need it sorting like yesterday.[/quote]

indeed other wise do we really want to go in to 1st july with no manager...........

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, bit confused by some of this story, you said previously that Hughton was waiting to hear if he'd got the job, but you also say that his name was never put forward by Gethin. Surely if his name was not put forward then he'd have already been informed that he was unsuccessful?

Also, if his name was never put forward, do you know why? Surely there was a very good reason not to consider him at all?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Why not give lee clark a chance did a fantastic job last season,he would be just what we need he's young, hungry and would not cost a lot.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

chopper1973 wrote:Why not give lee clark a chance did a fantastic job last season,he would be just what we need he's young, hungry and would not cost a lot.

yea i think he would be a good one, but by looks of mm is there main target

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm

If watford drag it out that could be next week and we need to get someone in asap.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm

chopper1973 wrote:If watford drag it out that could be next week and we need to get someone in asap.

indeed i think it got to be by friday?

other wise we end up start of pre season with no manager :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Agree if we dont get a manager by friday were in the sh*t. All players out of contract are finding other clubs and were missing out.i hope earnie don't sign a new contract with forest as i think he's just what we need.