Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Trying to paint the picture "

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:23 pm

1. A number of candidates have been interview for the vacant managers job. The names of De Matteo, Mackey, Hughton, Shearer, McInnes and Robins have been banded about. Thing is only one of them we definately know has been interviewed and that is Shearer as he has come out publically and said so.

2. Lately we know that we have approached Watford to talk to Mackay. Rumours are we have already talked to him or his representatives before the approach. Of course this is not the way to to it so I would imagine we would have no definate proof of this.

3. So summing up we know we have talked to Shearer and approached Watford. Now that does not take 2 weeks to do, talk to Shearer and phone Watford, so we can speculate other things have happened. That is just it really, if it is not annouced officially then it is just speculation and rumour.

It is very difficult trying to paint a picture on speculation and rumour. However, given time the picture will get painted.
Last edited by Bakedalasker on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Trying to piant the picture

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm

*Mackay

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:1. A number of candidates have been interview for the vacant managers job. The names of De Matteo, Mackey, Hughton, Shearer, McInnes and Robins have been banded about. Thing is only one of them we definately know has been interviewed and that is Shearer as he has come out publically and said so.

2. Lately we know that we have approached Watford to talk to Mackey. Rumours are we have already talked to him or his representatives before the approach. Of course this is not the way to to it so I would imagine we would have no definate proof of this.

3. So summing up we know we have talked to Shearer and approached Watford. Now that does not take 2 weeks to do, talk to Shearer and phone Watford, so we can speculate other things have happened. That is just it really, if it is not annouced officially then it is just speculation and rumour.

It is very difficult trying to paint a picture on speculation and rumour. However, given time the picture will get painted.

its like a scrambled egg at the moment doing my head in :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:*Mackay

Thanks

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:1. A number of candidates have been interview for the vacant managers job. The names of De Matteo, Mackey, Hughton, Shearer, McInnes and Robins have been banded about. Thing is only one of them we definately know has been interviewed and that is Shearer as he has come out publically and said so.

2. Lately we know that we have approached Watford to talk to Mackey. Rumours are we have already talked to him or his representatives before the approach. Of course this is not the way to to it so I would imagine we would have no definate proof of this.

Made some of that last weekend. Should have used a none stick pan. I really hope the club are going about the business in a none stick way. Something tells me they are not.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Made some of that last weekend. Should have used a none stick pan. I really hope the club are going about the business in a none stick way. Something tells me they are not.

Hope they sort this sorry scrambled egg mess out soon before all the best players get POACHED

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

probably knowing cardiff

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Where is my mind? wrote:Hope they sort this sorry scrambled egg mess out soon before all the best players get POACHED

:D :ayatollah: