Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF Find your own manager

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm

In two words feck off Cardiff!

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Let's face it you are a Rugby Union country anyway.

You only want him because we absolutely twatted you off the park last season.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

Get your own manager and leave OURS alone!

Re: Find your own manager

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 pm

foreverhorn wrote:In two words feck off Cardiff!

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

:cry:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play, cheered me up!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:42 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play, cheered me up!

I bet he feels better himself after gettin all that out,fuckin tosser :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: CARDIFF Find your own manager

I enjoyed that.

Good post

PMT? :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 pm

And I thought some of us had issues :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 pm

[quote="foreverhorn"]In two words feck off Cardiff!

Sorry but ain't that three words??? :roll: :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Daya :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm

It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

You sound bitter at the prospect he wants to go to a better club.

other than that, I'd say 10/10 for self-righteous indignation, 1/10 for actual facts to support said rant. Keep on trying, you might be an effective troll one day.

Brilliant first post. Thanks mate.

Sadly, your a bit late. The wheels are in motion. Deal should be completed shortly apparently
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LOL, what a nutter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wouldnt worry if i were you, illegal approaches and (Poaching) will see us back in court before we are much older. Normal service resumed??? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Marc wrote:Daya :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that til I Seen the spelling mistakes..... :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 pm

What has actually gone on here?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

bad day at work maybe.....

:roll: :roll:

Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

:lol:

SPOT ON :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

err sorry where has he said that he wants to come????

in essence he is already at a bigger club who spent the whole of the 80s in the top division and have had two recent stints in the prem.

traffic between the two clubs in recent years has been the other way, didn't we sign that hooligan Dia Thomas from you? could have been Swansea? I know he played for both of you.

err where do I want to live, Cardiff or London - a total no brainer!!!

:lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm

foreverhorn wrote:

err sorry where has he said that he wants to come????

He submitted an application to be the new Cardiff Manager.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Class post :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I'm wondering if any City fans would have done the same if the boot
was on the other foot and it was Watford poaching Dave Jones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our boardroom brains have decided the best way to get our new manager is to test legislation to the MAX!

Anger managment course maybe ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Ruislip Blue wrote:

Brilliant first post. Thanks mate.

Sadly, your a bit late. The wheels are in motion. Deal should be completed shortly apparently
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

totally incorrect, I spoke to Sean Dyche - Malky's No 2 today!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:54 pm

:lol: Quality!! :lol:

TG's coming to get ya!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 pm

sounds like he is a good manager then, cheers butt

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 pm

What a tw*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our club is a joke????????????????

At least our ground is amazing compared to yours u dick!!
We have a huge fan base unlike your library based team!!

SHIT GROUND, SHIT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And our chairman aint a f*cking faggot bringing children into this world with another man.

And u think we are fucked up?????????????

Gotta laugh at what is a pathetic post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by LutonBluebird on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Malky Mackay

CARDIFF CITY have been told they will have to wait to get their man after Watford refused to be rushed into making a decision on whether to allow Malky Mackay to hold talks with the Bluebirds

Watford owner Laurence Bassini is now in discussions with the club's board of directors over the bid, but the Hornets have warned it could be days before the situation is resolved.

The Hornets initially rebuffed the Bluebirds' approach but the club now appear to have softened their stance.

Bassini this afternoon said: "I rejected the approach - and hope our fans understand that I now need to consult with Graham Taylor and the board of directors."

And chairman Taylor told WalesOnline: "I support the statement made by the club's new owner. He now wishes to speak to all members of the Watford board over this matter and that will happen over the next few days, whether that is via a board meeting or done on an individual basis.

"The truth of the matter is that we are essentially telling Cardiff to hold fire for the moment. I do believe this is the right way to go about things."

The club earlier insisted they would "do everything in possible" to keep hold of Mackay after Cardiff focussed their attentions on the 39-year-old Scot following a failed bid for Alan Shearer.

Mackay is thought to be keen on the Cardiff role but the Bluebirds would have to agree compensation with Watford for his services if they want to hand him the hot-seat at Cardiff City Stadium.

He signed a new three year deal at Vicarage Road as recently as March.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm

i suppose you would rather we took the easy option and went into administration and paid creditors penny in the pound you total pleb fact bellamy was paid by our chairman personaly your name forever horn could describe you perfectly forever stiff the sooner the better

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Not much you can do with the past 80's bla bla bla, it's the future that count's you just have to come to terms you are small club in Luton
If you want to revel in the past why dont you replace MM with old Turnip head!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: