Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF Find your own manager

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 pm

foreverhorn wrote:In two words feck off Cardiff!

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Let's face it you are a Rugby Union country anyway.

You only want him because we absolutely twatted you off the park last season.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

Get your own manager and leave OURS alone!

Only if you leave our message board alone and stop saying nasty things :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

Brilliant first post. Thanks mate.

Sadly, your a bit late. The wheels are in motion. Deal should be completed shortly apparently
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

totally incorrect, I spoke to Sean Dyche - Malky's No 2 today!

Is that Malky's No 2 at Cardiff!!!! He would tell u the truth wouldn't he

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:02 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:What a tw*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our club is a joke????????????????

At least our ground is amazing compared to yours u dick!!
We have a huge fan base unlike your library based team!!

SHIT GROUND, SHIT FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And our chairman aint a f*cking faggot bringing children into this world with another man.

And u think we are fucked up?????????????

Gotta laugh at what is a pathetic post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And our chairman aint a f*cking faggot bringing children into this world with another man.
Elton John isn't our chairman.

and has left you with massive debts which you can't pay, oh Ninian Park was a palce wasn't it!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:03 pm

He is gunning for us, be on the lookout lads!

snlelton_story.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:

Brilliant first post. Thanks mate.

Sadly, your a bit late. The wheels are in motion. Deal should be completed shortly apparently

totally incorrect, I spoke to Sean Dyche - Malky's No 2 today!

Face up to it boyo, we are a bigger club and the laws of nature are just being applied in a sporting sense you see. Like where the bigger fish comes along and gobbles up the little fish, just the way things are. So don't get so upset about it or it will just ruin your life you see. So just hand over Malky and jog on!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

[quote="foreverhorn"

and has left you with massive debts which you can't pay, oh Ninian Park was a palce wasn't it![/quote]

Amazing ground, huh?

Debts are being paid off. Whoops.

Anyway, Sean Dyche phoned up. He said he thinks you're an utter tool and is very happy you'll not be watching Watford, what with having a Luton ST...

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Vicarage road amazing,,,,you must be f*cking deprived.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Foreverhorn...???

You need to find some female companionship of have a wank, it'll do yer head being like that for any length of time. :lol: :lol:

Watford, small town in Luton isn't it? :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 pm

foreverhorn wrote:

Gotta laugh at what is a pathetic post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and has left you with massive debts which you can't pay, oh Ninian Park was a palce wasn't it!

Like you said in your initial post......................

IN ONE WORD HORNET CHILD...........................................

f**k OFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:07 pm

foreverhorn wrote:

Like you said in your initial post......................

IN ONE WORD HORNET CHILD...........................................

f**k OFF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Haha! Fair play that was a fun read....you can defo post again! What's more amusing to me is reading nerds posts, it's university challenge just trying to get my head around what he is saying. My IQ Maxes outat 80 you see. Haha

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Coming from a team whose main proprietor was a guy with a false name and a wig I think it is YOU that are having a laugh here....

"Twatted us of the park"?? What were the scores again?? And what was it YOUR (then :lol: ) manager said about us after the game?? Hmmm, methinks it was US that did the 'twatting' bach....

Malky DId ineed play for you and did so very well. However, no-one can blame him for WANTING TO BETTER HIMSELF and Cardiff is as good a place as anywhere, trust me....

Have YOU ever been here (maybe football shuttle apart) and seen the beautiful place?? You WOULD be pleasantly surprised; particularly after leaving your place behind, trust me again....

Rugby Union country?? Again YOU show YOUR ignorance. THIS particular part of God's Own Country is actually far more football orientated. The egg-chasers are further west (approximately 50 miles to be exact :roll: )

Best YOU read 'other' posts about OUR sorted debts and concentrate on YOUR OWN lack of funds with which to move forward and KEEP YOUR MANAGER....

Swansea Town?? Insignificant to us anymore. They have indeed fallen into the honey pot and they can be rightly proud of that, so long as they don't bother us over here about it. To be fair, they (LIKE YOU :lol: ) won't be there long....

So, my little infactual adversary, methinks that the FACTS state that it is YOU that can "GO FECK YOURSELF!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Watford's answer to DAI HUNT :o get in there my son :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Ha ha what a f*cking belter. This post made my day.
You are special. x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm

someones touchy ! :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Can we keep him? :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

err sorry where has he said that he wants to come????

in essence he is already at a bigger club who spent the whole of the 80s in the top division and have had two recent stints in the prem.

traffic between the two clubs in recent years has been the other way, didn't we sign that hooligan Dia Thomas from you? could have been Swansea? I know he played for both of you.

err where do I want to live, Cardiff or London - a total no brainer!!!

London is a fuckin joke similar to you and like third world country so buzz off

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 pm

:oops: this is how the original poster makes me feel, although some of your responses were a bit raw :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 pm

"in two words, feck off Cardiff"

That's 3words you retard!

Oh and your 'great manager' finished you where in the league?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:45 pm

hornet_fan wrote::oops: this is how the original poster makes me feel, although some of your responses were a bit raw :D

We've been well restrained; imagine how it would be if it were a Jack...

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

err sorry where has he said that he wants to come????

in essence he is already at a bigger club who spent the whole of the 80s in the top division and have had two recent stints in the prem.

traffic between the two clubs in recent years has been the other way, didn't we sign that hooligan Dia Thomas from you? could have been Swansea? I know he played for both of you.

err where do I want to live, Cardiff or London - a total no brainer!!!

I agree total no brainer. But Watfords not in London Watford is just a small shit hole in South Luton. Also not even the biggest team in Luton and the biggest is non league.

As I said London or Cardiff total no brainer Cardiff by far the nicer and more modern capital city.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 418667.stm

Dont talk about our debts as if your so good, you just avoided admin around the same time as us

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 pm

No caerdydd 3 words are his emphasis. Not the two words after his intro.... Still I don't care cos we will have more at our home games in the championship than the jacks will get in the prem... This makes me smile.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:06 pm

have to laugh at that rant must of had a bad day in school
Ninian Park was a proper ground son though I doubt you visited as you only used to bring a handful
As for a bigger club remind me what exactly have you won?
Face it Malky will be on the M4 tomorrow to move onto bigger things a bit like Brenda did moving to Reading

Oh look, another fan to add to the growing list of fans that hate us, do we care?? naaaah.

SHUT UP YOU IDIOT !!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

watford = surving/midtable team. no money, having to play youth, best players being forced to be sold off to teams like brighton and swansea

cardiff = promotion/play off team. 20m budget next season. been getting the best players in the last few years, new stadium and training facilities

whos bigger ......

tbh i pitty you watford boys, you tasted prem football and now your a dying breed.......i hope you get relegated next year just so we can rub it in that your "current boss" got us promo the prem, and your in league 1 HAHAH YOU FUC*IN MUG...go suck a lemon

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Foreverhorn,

May I welcome you to our little board. It's constructive, thought provoking posting like this that we like on here so you've gotten off to a GREAT start.

Can I please just help you out with one or two things? Thanks.

1. Feck off Cardiff is 3 (three) words.
2. We beat you 4 - 2 last season, just for the record.
3. We are in the process of finding our own manager. He's called Malkay Mackay, you may have heard of him.
4. Total irrelevance (as it's spelt) you say? Rugby Union Country you say? We are the best supported team in Wales with an average attendance of 23,194, some 10,042 higher than yours!

I think that clears it up. Welcome to the board you almighty prick!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Are you Elton johns rent boy?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 pm

What an extremely illiterate and horrible little man!!!!