Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF Find your own manager

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

err sorry where has he said that he wants to come????

in essence he is already at a bigger club who spent the whole of the 80s in the top division and have had two recent stints in the prem.

traffic between the two clubs in recent years has been the other way, didn't we sign that hooligan Dia Thomas from you? could have been Swansea? I know he played for both of you.

err where do I want to live, Cardiff or London - a total no brainer!!!

Isn't Watford in Hertfordshire therefore not London :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Do us a favour mate ...... Feck off and find your own forum you low rent c**t!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Howey1927 wrote:
foreverhorn wrote:In two words feck off Cardiff!

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Let's face it you are a Rugby Union country anyway.

You only want him because we absolutely twatted you off the park last season.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

Get your own manager and leave OURS alone!

Foreverhorn,

May I welcome you to our little board. It's constructive, thought provoking posting like this that we like on here so you've gotten off to a GREAT start.

Can I please just help you out with one or two things? Thanks.

1. Feck off Cardiff is 3 (three) words.
2. We beat you 4 - 2 last season, just for the record.
3. We are in the process of finding our own manager. He's called Malkay Mackay, you may have heard of him.
4. Total irrelevance (as it's spelt) you say? Rugby Union Country you say? We are the best supported team in Wales with an average attendance of 23,194, some 10,042 higher than yours!

I think that clears it up. Welcome to the board you almighty prick!

Malkay Mackay!!!!

and you are correcting my spelling, the words dick and head come to mind.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 pm

watford, small club in luton. come to a bigger, better club malky :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

in essence he is already at a bigger club who spent the whole of the 80s in the top division and have had two recent stints in the prem.

traffic between the two clubs in recent years has been the other way, didn't we sign that hooligan Dia Thomas from you? could have been Swansea? I know he played for both of you.

is London where your mummy lets you go to big school ?

I remember that twatting you gave us last year - 4- 2 wasn't it - but hold on .... your mummy or carer - (whoever lost the bet that day) wouldn't let little timmy on the bus down - so you would have missed your warriors getting 'bummed into the middle of next week' (quote stolen from your chairman) by a joke team.

be quiet you little girl - yet another suburbian london wannabe ...... night night little soldier....

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:40 pm

01443casual wrote:
foreverhorn wrote:

Isn't Watford in Hertfordshire therefore not London :lol:

look at your A to Z or I doubt they have such a thing over the bridge, yes we are in Herts although right next door to North London and I know where Malky would rather live. South Wales the only place you have to pay to get into although it is free to leave!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:43 pm

foreverhorn wrote:look at your A to Z or I doubt they have such a thing over the bridge, yes we are in Herts although right next door to North London and I know where Malky would rather live. South Wales the only place you have to pay to get into although it is free to leave!!!

That's because South Wales is a beautiful place, hence you pay to visit. Plus it keeps scum like you out.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Will you be on this messageboard next week u mouthy london wannabe c*nt, NO as MM will be with us. So piss off u so called wannabe cockney tw*t!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 pm

look at your A to Z or I doubt they have such a thing over the bridge, yes we are in Herts although right next door to North London and I know where Malky would rather live. South Wales the only place you have to pay to get into although it is free to leave!!![/quote]

We dont use A-Zs any more chap. AA route finder is my personal choice. Try it out http://www.theaa.com
As for you know where he would rather live.....please explain how?
Personally if I was offered Peterson Super Ely or Rickmansworth, I know what I'd pick. Good night lovely boy :D

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 pm

nerd wrote:
foreverhorn wrote: South Wales the only place you have to pay to get into although it is free to leave!!!

HA ha ha this mong is priceless!!!

The only place that you pay to go into and free to leave???? Such as cinemas, clubs, zoos, swimming pools,football stadiums and uh everything.
What do you have to pay to leave?

Brilliant.

Can you post every day please?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 pm

i work in and around the watford area trust me my old fruit wat a shithole theres more english people in cardiff than watford when ever ive stoped for directions the reply is me no speak english :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 pm

I know we are all taking the piss out off your post (very funny by the way) but what are you thinking as a fan :?: If i found out that are manager wanted to go to another club in the same league because he thought they are a bigger club with bigger ambitions than mine I would be saying FCK OFF THEN & not say STAY AWAY FROM OUR MANAGER.

It comes across that you watford fans have no respect for yourselfs or pride in your club.What will happen next season if we dont get him now :?: will you all support him knowing he will happily dump you like a cheap lay on a saturday night mid season for any1 with bigger titts.

On a personal note from me you can keep the bum he is know where near good enough to be the manager of my club imo Sacking a manager for missing out in the playoffs for a manager with a wonderful 1 years worth of managerial history behind him and a 14th finish or something like that. OH YES IM OVER THE MOON :roll: What kind of player is going to rush to cardiff because we just got Malky Mackay as our new manager.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:10 pm

A piece of Watford history at 5-6 mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf2Cg7xE ... verified=1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm

DONT WORRY M8 DAVE JONES IS FREE BUT WATFORD MAY BE TO SMALL A CLUB FOR HIM lol :D :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Is that you Elton?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Pathetic sounds like a baby throwing his dummy out of his pram.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

haha what a mug you are you talk out of your arse but , why are you on our forum anyway go away you dick

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Watford small town club small town mentality come on malkey you know it makes sence come to a club with ambition :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Are you one of these hard Brimson brothers? Watford is a complete shithole and you cant blame your manager for to wanting to join a much bigger club with huge potential.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there
by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather
annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

Spell check, dull tw@t. Now get to bed you've got school in the morning...

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 pm

foreverhorn wrote:

err where do I wan to live, Cardiff or London - a total no brainer!!!

Cardiff? Seeing as it's a far nicer city than London? I would know, I've lived in both!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 pm

AND THEY HAVE A TURNIP HEAD AS A CHAIRMAN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 pm

foreverhorn wrote:

You're the one with no brains you muppet, who gives a feck about the 80's, thats in the past.
Already at a bigger club lmfao, wake up tosser.
Where do I want to live, ummmmm well not in that shithole you call london and thats for sure :D
Happy days foghorn, you're going down.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 pm

ha ha ha go and cry you knob ed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
foreverhorn wrote:

You're the one with no brains you muppet, who gives a feck about the 80's, thats in the past.
Already at a bigger club lmfao, wake up tosser.
Where do I want to live, ummmmm well not in that shithole you call london and thats for sure :D
Happy days foghorn, you're going down.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i think they will go down...

ps cant stop laughing at ur avatar , makes me chuckle..

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm

i think they will go down...

ps cant stop laughing at ur avatar , makes me chuckle..[/quote]

Yes my avatar is a video of foreverhorn :mrgreen:
That guy is a first class arsehole lol you just gotta laugh at his post, what a bell end, he is priceless :o :lol: :roll:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Jealousy is a bitch :)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 pm

griff105 wrote:
nerd wrote:
foreverhorn wrote: South Wales the only place you have to pay to get into although it is free to leave!!!

HA ha ha this mong is priceless!!!

The only place that you pay to go into and free to leave???? Such as cinemas, clubs, zoos, swimming pools,football stadiums and uh everything.
What do you have to pay to leave?

Brilliant.

Can you post every day please?

first post had me in stitches, then this reply made me :lol: :lol: :lol: even more. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm

awww babes :cry: xx