Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF Find your own manager

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:01 pm

What a sad post, Get a grip m8 , PS rather than come on here and have a tantrum concentrate on getting some noise in your ground, take your drummer out and there is nothing. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:06 pm

he needs to post more, love how little he knows :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

err sorry where has he said that he wants to come????

in essence he is already at a bigger club who spent the whole of the 80s in the top division and have had two recent stints in the prem.

traffic between the two clubs in recent years has been the other way, didn't we sign that hooligan Dia Thomas from you? could have been Swansea? I know he played for both of you.

err where do I want to live, Cardiff or London - a total no brainer!!!

Cardiff (heart of Wales, coastline, nice people and fresh air) or London (smoke, congestion, smog, exceptionally rude people and LOTS of teams better than yours)??

A no-brainer indeed (as your man DAYA will confirm) :lol:

WELCOME TO WALES, Malky Bach....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 am

Marc wrote:Daya :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What ?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

Daya wrote:
Marc wrote:Daya :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What ?

Hey Daya, I think he is refering to the bit about teams in London thats better than watford :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
Daya wrote:

What ?

Hey Daya, I think he is refering to the bit about teams in London thats better than watford :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:55 am

Its quiet all of a sudden..... where is foreverhorn gone? his post is brilliant :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 am

was that the sound of toys hitting the floor ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Malky Mackay
Malky Mackay
He likes Brains Beer
and He Loves Clarks Pies

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Howey1927 wrote:
foreverhorn wrote:In two words feck off Cardiff!

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Let's face it you are a Rugby Union country anyway.

You only want him because we absolutely twatted you off the park last season.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

Get your own manager and leave OURS alone!

Foreverhorn,

May I welcome you to our little board. It's constructive, thought provoking posting like this that we like on here so you've gotten off to a GREAT start.

Can I please just help you out with one or two things? Thanks.

1. Feck off Cardiff is 3 (three) words.
2. We beat you 4 - 2 last season, just for the record.
3. We are in the process of finding our own manager. He's called Malkay Mackay, you may have heard of him.
4. Total irrelevance (as it's spelt) you say? Rugby Union Country you say? We are the best supported team in Wales with an average attendance of 23,194, some 10,042 higher than yours!

I think that clears it up. Welcome to the board you almighty prick!

Malkay Mackay!!!!

and you are correcting my spelling, the words dick and head come to mind.

Yeah i'm sure the word dick comes to your mind quite often

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Find our OWN manager....??

WE DID....YOURS!!

Malky is a Bluebird, Malky is a Bluebird. La La La La.....La La La La!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:35 pm

foreverhorn wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:It's not outr fault MM want's to come to club with more ambition and passionful supporters :lol: :lol:

err sorry where has he said that he wants to come????

In his interview apparently ;)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 pm

YES WE FOUND ONE and HIS NAME IS MACKAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes Malky wants to join you as he is an ex Celtic player and a massive childhood Celtic fan. He thinks that joining Celtic's feeder club is the next best thing to managing them for real.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:34 pm

foreverhorn wrote:Yes Malky wants to join you as he is an ex Celtic player and a massive childhood Celtic fan. He thinks that joining Celtic's feeder club is the next best thing to managing them for real.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlucky you stupid yellow c**t ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MALKY IS A BLUEBIRD MALKY IS A BLUEBIRD LA LA LA LA :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Malky played for us and has made a good start to his managerial career, yes a start - Leave him alone.

Can't you find your own manager, only up to a few ago you where a lower league club and a total irrelivance, which you will be again when your seriously mortgaged and mortgaged again stadium start to hit you.

Give the job to Neil Ardley or Terry Burton who you also poached from us - fat lot of good it did them - Ardley was finished and Burton is useless.

Your club is a joke, who even when spending beyond your means still can't reach the promised land and where beaten there by the Weslsh No1 team Swansea - have you paid you debts from previous transfers?? I believe a few clubs where rather annoyed when you signed that toe rag Bellamy whilst still owing previous transfer fees.

lol f**k off chris crocker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

''leave malky alone' ........haha you sulking son of a bitch!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 pm

MALKY MACKAY'S BARMY ARMY! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Mate, we've got ur manager now!!! thanks!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 pm

did you say in two words pmsl :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:42 pm

oops.