Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOOKS LIKE MY BET IS!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Safe for another night ;) Looks like i will have a good nights sleep! :) Nos da folks and let's see what tomorrow brings!!! :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LOOKS LIKE MY BET IS!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm

sam salim wrote:Safe for another night ;) Looks like i will have a good nights sleep! :) Nos da folks and let's see what tomorrow brings!!! :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You bet on Michael O'Neil as well then Sam. :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
sam salim wrote:Safe for another night ;) Looks like i will have a good nights sleep! :) Nos da folks and let's see what tomorrow brings!!! :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You bet on Michael O'Neil as well then Sam. :lol:

Just Mark Robins Willy ;) Don't forget to call in for a drink the next time you are passing!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Your bet is still in with a shout mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Marc wrote:Your bet is still in with a shout mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know mate, keep it quiet don't want everyone knowing it!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 pm

still looking gd for a meal on you fella when your bet comes in.
and at this rate u gotta a gd as chance as ne other bet lol :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 pm

sam salim wrote:
Marc wrote:Your bet is still in with a shout mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know mate, keep it quiet don't want everyone knowing it!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sam, whatever network you are with will see record profits this month just on the amount of text messages you send. ;) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Sam, whatever network you are with will see record profits this month just on the amount of text messages you send. ;) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

with the amount of joke texts he sends the network wont notice the difference :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Marc im the only one that's stood by the man i think who will get the job,not what everyone else goes with! ;) Darren the curries on me when i collect my winnings!!!! :old:
He who know's ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:25 pm

You're right there Saddam. :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm

sam salim wrote:Marc im the only one that's stood by the man i think who will get the job,not what everyone else goes with! ;) Darren the curries on me when i collect my winnings!!!! :old:
He who know's ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam, If you're right I'll have a pint of that £4.50 peroni. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Marc wrote:You're right there Saddam. :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

YOU TW@TS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:30 pm

just told cath the curry on you m8 and she asked who you had as she has heard just about every name in football recently :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:31 pm

They will be making me a moderator next!!!! ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 pm

sam salim wrote:They will be making me a moderator next!!!! ;)

if your bet comes in then u will be some1 with inside info even if your man is up north. u never know what other info he might pass your way ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Evening all,

Oxford fan in peace here. I felt like I had to join in the discussion because there have been an absolute shed-load of bets for Mr. Robins placed up here in sunny Yorkshire (I live in Leeds). It all seemed to kick-off right back at the start of the month and since then I've been following this crazy saga. You must all be going bonkers....I know I am!

Good luck with whoever you choose. Obviously I'm still hoping it's MR but we'll wait and see. You can all come up to Leeds for a curry if he gets it!

Howard

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:40 pm

saddam wrote:

if your bet comes in then u will be some1 with inside info even if your man is up north. u never know what other info he might pass your way ;)

Got to go now Darren,got some another tip come through, cesc fabregas will be a chelsea player by the start of the season! ;)
He who knows!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Howard Ox wrote:Evening all,

Oxford fan in peace here. I felt like I had to join in the discussion because there have been an absolute shed-load of bets for Mr. Robins placed up here in sunny Yorkshire (I live in Leeds). It all seemed to kick-off right back at the start of the month and since then I've been following this crazy saga. You must all be going bonkers....I know I am!

Good luck with whoever you choose. Obviously I'm still hoping it's MR but we'll wait and see. You can all come up to Leeds for a curry if he gets it!

Howard

welcome.
thats 2 curries if he gets in :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Howard

8-)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Howard

Howard :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...don't start Sam off ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:43 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:

Got to go now Darren,got some another tip come through, cesc fabregas will be a chelsea player by the start of the season! ;)
He who knows!!!! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nice1 m8 will catch up soon. say hi to the familly :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Im off now Marc, Ive never felt this excited since my divorce papers came through!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Sleep well Sam, maybe meet back here tomorrow for more nail-biting!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Howard Ox wrote:Sleep well Sam, maybe meet back here tomorrow for more nail-biting!!

hopefully we will here something soon who ever it is and then we can look forward to the start of the season :ayatollah: