Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Awful quiet tonight

Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Surely some of the ITKs must know what's happening !!!

Re: Awful quiet tonight

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Carl has been fully updated, He has only just finished work, hopefully he will come on here later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I guarantee you when I have Posted this All the Nerds and BETEND/GLORY Cardiff fans (Who were NOT there yrs ago) from THE SNIPERS MB, will put a link to this, This shows that they read everything we write :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl has been fully updated, He has only just finished work, hopefully he will come on here later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oh jesus christ message board is gonna go mad :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl has been fully updated, He has only just finished work, hopefully he will come on here later :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now now Rob :lol: :lol:

I don't think anyone from the board posts on here. You will.find out from the club as soon as there is something to tell.

i think theres a big hat. and names are being drawn out of it .whos next? :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:02 pm

I don't think anyone from the board posts on here. You will.find out from the club as soon as there is something to tell.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Now now Rob :lol: :lol:

well i no what you buggers are are like i press refresh and before you not sir carl has 6 million views haha

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Good news? Let's keep our fingers crossed. It is quiet though. Suppose we're all worn out with all of the twists and turns of the last couple of days. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 pm

moonboots wrote:

Good news? Let's keep our fingers crossed. It is quiet though. Suppose we're all worn out with all of the twists and turns of the last couple of days. :ayatollah:

Yes looks that way :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:07 pm

So carls doing a mini update later :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Let's all guess what he's going to say. I'll start.........Watford board agree a compo figure of £800k but in the meantime Alan Shearer's agent has got in touch to say that he's had a change of heart and feels that he can put the Bellamy business behind him. Our board has a vote but is split right down the middle so Malky and Shearer have a penalty shoot out to decide who will become our next manager. The whole event is to be covered live by Sky Sports.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 pm

moonboots wrote:Let's all guess what he's going to say. I'll start.........Watford board agree a compo figure of £800k but in the meantime Alan Shearer's agent has got in touch to say that he's had a change of heart and feels that he can put the Bellamy business behind him. Our board has a vote but is split right down the middle so Malky and Shearer have a penalty shoot out to decide who will become our next manager. The whole event is to be covered live by Sky Sports.

Yes good idea and we should put Bywater in goals. :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
moonboots wrote:Let's all guess what he's going to say. I'll start.........Watford board agree a compo figure of £800k but in the meantime Alan Shearer's agent has got in touch to say that he's had a change of heart and feels that he can put the Bellamy business behind him. Our board has a vote but is split right down the middle so Malky and Shearer have a penalty shoot out to decide who will become our next manager. The whole event is to be covered live by Sky Sports.

Yes good idea and we should put Bywater in goals. :lol:

:lol: But it would last forever with him in goals :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 pm

brilliant . the truth at last :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 pm

moonboots wrote:Surely some of the ITKs must know what's happening !!!

exactly, they always do, guess that's why they are called ITKs :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

pengedragon wrote:
brilliant . the truth at last

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by bornsurvivor on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Is donald duck back on the wish list

MARK HUGHES ???? Thoughts