Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ardley prices slashed!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 pm

He's now 3/1 2nd favourite!!! Lots of money going on him!!

Re: Ardley prices slashed!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:He's now 3/1 2nd favourite!!! Lots of money going on him!!

steady on now :shock:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 pm

I said yeaterday that 33/1 seem hugeeee for him.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 pm

RESERVE TEAM MANAGER
if he gets job then we i will lose the faith

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Youth team actually but I'm being picky now ;) :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Plenty of money just before they stop taking bets untill the morning!!! Interesting, the malaysians need to get their money back they put on shearer,,, so maybe they picked ardley the easiest outsider at 33/1 and they know he'll take it, not Like shearer.... :lol:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Story on Will Hill : - http://bit.ly/kXIdzH

Ardley a surprise as girl power tips Neal for Cardiff
WILLIAM HILL have taken a string of bets from female punters in different parts of north London - all backing the club's Youth Academy coach Neal Ardley to be appointed their next manager.
Hills slashed Ardley's odds from 40/1 to 8/1 this evening as cash came in for him.
'This was an interesting gamble from two different angles - firstly, virtually all of the initial bets for him were placed by female customers, and, secondly, the bets were placed either in North London betting shops, or by online clients with North London addresses - an area which would seem at first glance to have little connection to Cardiff - but experience has taught us that people will often try to throw us off the scent of a gamble by placing the bets in unexpected places at unexpected times and in unexpected amounts!' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.
'The bets were for an average of around £40, ranging from £10 to three figures'

Next Cardiff manager 1/3 Malky Mackay; 9/2 Chris Hughton; 7/1 Mark Robins; 8/1 Neal Ardley; 9/1 Roberto di Matteo.Others on request.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:25 pm

i meant to say, i would promote him to reserve team manager,
just the thought of him being first team manager made me lose the plot for a minute

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 pm

He is 3/1 at paddy power!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 pm

langley wrote:RESERVE TEAM MANAGER
if he gets job then we i will lose the faith

I Could not agree more :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 pm

langley wrote:i meant to say, i would promote him to reserve team manager,
just the thought of him being first team manager made me lose the plot for a minute

He would need a reserve team first :)

Id rather him than hughton or dimatteo, but his appoinment would be a massive risk, could go either way.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Can't believe that anyone would want a youth team coach over people of the calibre of Hughton and Di Matteo who have been managers in the premiership :old:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 pm

i think if ardley get the job. the malaysians have given up :roll:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Totally agree. Nothing against Ardley but a big step backwards for the club :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 pm

everyone seems to forget that brendon rodgers was only an acedmy coach 2 years ago look at him now the only bad thing about him is hes with the jacks

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Caerphilly Boy wrote:Story on Will Hill : - http://bit.ly/kXIdzH

Ardley a surprise as girl power tips Neal for Cardiff
WILLIAM HILL have taken a string of bets from female punters in different parts of north London - all backing the club's Youth Academy coach Neal Ardley to be appointed their next manager.
Hills slashed Ardley's odds from 40/1 to 8/1 this evening as cash came in for him.
'This was an interesting gamble from two different angles - firstly, virtually all of the initial bets for him were placed by female customers, and, secondly, the bets were placed either in North London betting shops, or by online clients with North London addresses - an area which would seem at first glance to have little connection to Cardiff - but experience has taught us that people will often try to throw us off the scent of a gamble by placing the bets in unexpected places at unexpected times and in unexpected amounts!' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.
'The bets were for an average of around £40, ranging from £10 to three figures'

Next Cardiff manager 1/3 Malky Mackay; 9/2 Chris Hughton; 7/1 Mark Robins; 8/1 Neal Ardley; 9/1 Roberto di Matteo.Others on request.

You would be lucky to get anything from £25.00 to £50.00 on these type of bets- MAX.