Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just Heard that Paulo Sousa got the

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Cardiff Job. I really hope this is a windup as if i didnt love this club so much i would laugh my bollocks off. Please can some one confirm that this is untrue ??? This appointment would be an absolute disgrace and a massive downward spiral for this club that jenko and i love so much !!!!

Re: Just Heard that Paulo Sousa got the

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 pm

I very highly doubt it

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 pm

I heard he had an interview weeks ago

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Cardiff Job. I really hope this is a windup as if i didnt love this club so much i would laugh my bollocks off. Please can some one confirm that this is untrue ??? This appointment would be an absolute disgrace and a massive downward spiral for this club that jenko and i love so much !!!!

Where'd u hear that?

Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

He was appointed manager of Videoton in Hungary only a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Wagz wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Cardiff Job. I really hope this is a windup as if i didnt love this club so much i would laugh my bollocks off. Please can some one confirm that this is untrue ??? This appointment would be an absolute disgrace and a massive downward spiral for this club that jenko and i love so much !!!!

Where'd u hear that?

A mate had rang me and said that Sousa will be the new Cardiff Boss. Really hope its BS tho !!!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:45 pm

NJ73 wrote:He was appointed manager of Videoton in Hungary only a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately :mrgreen:

Correct and has been posted before on here by Nerd and myself ;)

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 pm

ImageImageImage

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Sousa did not do a bad job at Swansea, after Martinez left them in the lurch. Steadied the ship, until Rogers came along.