Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Graham Taylor, you are...!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Graham Taylor, you are as fake as Ponty Prada buddy...so transparent with your media spin - you've practically told us in so many words that you and your board are going to accept our request to speak to Malky, so do us a favour and just accept because its getting a bit boring now init - turnip head

Re: Graham Taylor, you are...!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:35 pm

hey be nice. he is doing whats best for our club.

if we can put you off mackay then he would probably view it as a job well done. we have every right to call a board meeting to discuss our options. malky is not yours to take, he is ours to sell.

Re: Graham Taylor, you are...!

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 pm

hornet_fan wrote:hey be nice. he is doing whats best for our club.

if we can put you off mackay then he would probably view it as a job well done. we have every right to call a board meeting to discuss our options. malky is not yours to take, he is ours to sell.

Haha, ok I'll be nice...Just like I'll applaud you lot if you come to our place and manage to bag a win for yourselves next season because your players ''Are just doing whats best for your club''

C'mon mate this is football not egg, banter comes with the territory and the City is my priority on here...although your conduct is quite refreshing :D :ayatollah: