Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE BOARD AND MCKAY

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 am

He must have really impressed in his interview. There are alot of candidates that were interviewed and my sources are telling me that shearer turned down the job because the board told him he had to include bellamy in his plans.

Mckay is a big risk considering the board want promotion, but who knows.

It will either work in our favour or not, but for next season im expecting play offs at the very best..we be lucky to do that. West Ham are already signing some quality players and also birmingham..time will tell

Re: THE BOARD AND MCKAY

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:17 am

ccfcdor wrote:He must have really impressed in his interview. There are alot of candidates that were interviewed and my sources are telling me that shearer turned down the job because the board told him he had to include bellamy in his plans.

It will either work in our favour or not, but for next season im expecting play offs at the very best..we be lucky to do that. West Ham are already signing some quality players and also birmingham..time will tell

Were these sources privy to the interview then? Or are they/he putting 2+2 together and coming out with =5?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 am

ccfcdor wrote:He must have really impressed in his interview. There are alot of candidates that were interviewed and my sources are telling me that shearer turned down the job because the board told him he had to include bellamy in his plans.

Finally we find out what Steve Tucker's 'handle' is: ccfcdor....!! :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Finally we find out what Steve Tucker's 'handle' is: ccfcdor....!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: