Midfield general wrote:Bellers on one wing and Beckham on the other :ayatollah:

I think you may be heading for a nervous breakdown!! :o

Re: GET BECKHAM!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 am

Midfield general wrote:
CF64 BLUE wrote:

I think you may be heading for a nervous breakdown!! :o

:lol: He played for Milan last season nobody can tell me hes not good enough for a loan to a Championship club and think how much money he would create in the Asian market for the club.

the shirt sales in malaysia would be unbelievable

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 am

And Messi in the middle , maybe Buffon in goals - enjoy your play station match :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 am

Yeah can really see Posh leaving LA for Lisvane :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 am

but it would never happen :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:14 am

blueheaven wrote:Yeah can really see Posh leaving LA for Lisvane :lol:

I have an apartment on dumballs road they could rent

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:19 am

eighty_8 wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:Image

whos that in your avatar?>>>>>>
WOW!

http://tinyurl.com/yaygz5y

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:22 am

Midfield general wrote:Well surely money made from Beckham merchandise sales would cover the outgoings of such a loan move.

Hes not good enough though.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 am

Midfield general wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Well surely money made from Beckham merchandise sales would cover the outgoings of such a loan move.

Hes not good enough though.

Sorry but can we highlight this comment. BECKHAM ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! :lol:

The man struggles in the MLS playing in CDM. He doesn't even play on the wing.

He played there once and was totally out of his depth. The championship is a lot faster and more physical than people think.

SERIE A IS LIKE A SOMETHING OUT OF BAYWATCH - SLOW MOTION. Thats why he did okay because he could have a rest after every 10 yards.

He wouldn't cope in the championship.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 am

how much would that cost ? £££££££££££££££££££££'s :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 am

Beckham would still be way too good for this league, he could still do a job playing for Man U, he keeps himself fit and loves the game ... If he went back to Man U, or went to Spurs or some1 he woull still be a first teamer!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 am

Midfield general wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:The man struggles in the MLS playing in CDM. He doesn't even play on the wing.

He played there once and was totally out of his depth. The championship is a lot faster and more physical than people think.

SERIE A IS LIKE A SOMETHING OUT OF BAYWATCH - SLOW MOTION. Thats why he did okay because he could have a rest after every 10 yards.

He wouldn't cope in the championship.

Rubbish. It was only January when Harry Redknapp thought he was good enough to play for Spurs in the Premiership!!!! Yet you don't think he's good enough for the Championship!!!!

I'm sorry but you are talking absolute bollocks!!!

I hope he joins a championship club now just to prove you wrong. The guy is too slow. He plays in CDM, hardly moves and just plays balls forward and wide. I've seen him quite a few times for LA Galaxy and he definitely wouldn't fit in here. The only bonus is his set piece ability.

Yeah, just because Harry Redknapp wanted him it means he's good enough? The same manager who got rid of Taarabt? :lol: :lol:

Face it, Beckham wouldn't cope. Hes gone to a poor league to prolong his career where he is massively lacking fitness and in the meantime hes picking up a massive salary.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:39 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:Image

whos that in your avatar?>>>>>>
WOW!

http://tinyurl.com/yaygz5y

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sweet, cheers buddy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 am

We would never get Becks, but he could play at this level with EASE!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:49 am

Midfield general wrote:If I ever wanted a laugh at midday on a Thursday then I can always call on you :lol:

HE IS TOO SLOW FOR THIS LEAGUE.

He has no stamina or pace. Image

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:51 am

But he could cut it for AC Milan?

Sweet Jesus.

Chops in Prem looked out of his depth.

Chops in this league looked like Andy Cole/Alan Shearer.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 am

Big Boss Man wrote:But he could cut it for AC Milan?

Sweet Jesus.

Chops in Prem looked out of his depth.

Chops in this league looked like Andy Cole/Alan Shearer.

Beckham in many MLS games looks out of his depth. Image

NQAT.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 am

Pardew has more sense than you.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... astle.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am

Pardew doesn't have a clue and is just a coach.

Beckham doesn't give a f**k about MLS.

Arry has a much better eye for talent than Pardew.

Becks in centre mid would be passing the ball better than any player in the history of Cardiff City.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am

Midfield general wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:Pardew has more sense than you.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... astle.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Pardew manages in the Premiership not the Championship!!! There is a HUGE difference

The championship is just as fast. Are you that delusional?

Thats why Championship teams often roll over prem teams and so on.

If you look over the world, the english cups are often the only ones with so many upsets. Hence why the FA Cup is loved around the world. Leeds beating United etc. 1-0.

Leicester were supposedly interested in Beckham, I hope he goes so Sven's OAP's can show you their stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am

And that's why most of the time the teams that go up are the teams that come back down?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 am

Big Boss Man wrote:Pardew doesn't have a clue and is just a coach.

Becks in centre mid would be passing the ball better than any player in the history of Cardiff City.

Pardew is just a coach? Oh dear, so is Chris Hughton just a coach, wasn't Brendan Rogers just a coach? Are you insane? why do I bother honestly? Wasn't Mourinho just a coach before he started or am I missing something? :roll:

Everyone knows Beckham dont care, still dont hide the fact that he is often found wanting in the MLS by nobodies.

Harry has a better eye for talent? The same Harry who got rid of Read Madrid target Adel Taarabt. The same Harry who thinks crouch is world class. The same Harry Redknapp who got rid of Bentley for being too slow then wanted Beckham.

Even Spurs fans thought Harry was off his bloody rocker wanting to sign Beckham as did most of the footballing world.

Beckham in centre mid would be PASSING the ball better. Thats fair enough. FOOTBALL IS NOT JUST ABOUT PASSING. He lacks pace, something we've lacked in CM for ages. He can't tackle as well as other midfielders. He lacks stamina and was often subbed by Milan in a league when you could have a cigarette break every 5 minutes.

Lets bring back Super God Beckham just because Mr Redknapp says so. Can't go against old 'Arry's word can we now.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:14 am

Big Boss Man wrote:And that's why most of the time the teams that go up are the teams that come back down?

Thats because of ability, not speed.

Blackpool got opened up by skilful teams with more ability on the ball.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 am

Would love to sign beckham, he doesnt have to run alot, just pass the ball to his feet and let him pass the ball 70 yards, or cross the ball in first time. quality player! :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:
Big Boss Man wrote:Pardew doesn't have a clue and is just a coach.

Pardew is just a coach? Oh dear, so is Chris Hughton just a coach, wasn't Brendan Rogers just a coach? Are you insane? why do I bother honestly? Wasn't Mourinho just a coach before he started or am I missing something? :roll:

Everyone knows Beckham dont care, still dont hide the fact that he is often found wanting in the MLS by nobodies.

Harry has a better eye for talent? The same Harry who got rid of Read Madrid target Adel Taarabt. The same Harry who thinks crouch is world class. The same Harry Redknapp who got rid of Bentley for being too slow then wanted Beckham.

Even Spurs fans thought Harry was off his bloody rocker wanting to sign Beckham as did most of the footballing world.

Beckham in centre mid would be PASSING the ball better. Thats fair enough. FOOTBALL IS NOT JUST ABOUT PASSING. He lacks pace, something we've lacked in CM for ages. He can't tackle as well as other midfielders. He lacks stamina and was often subbed by Milan in a league when you could have a cigarette break every 5 minutes.

Lets bring back Super God Beckham just because Mr Redknapp says so. Can't go against old 'Arry's word can we now.

Harry will sign players for Spurs.

Pardew and Hughton had know say in transfers - Hughton did sign Pearch. He was shite.

The same Harry that took Spurs broke into the top 4. Yes, that Harry.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 am

Nolan will be the best midfielder in this league.

He has no pace.

He has no gas tank.

But in terms of skill and football smarts, then the rest of league's midfielder are retards.

Charlie Adams is not a cardio machine. It's he use of the ball that made him a good player.

Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Are you that stupid that you'd believe if Beckham came on loan we'd clean up in Malaysia on shirt sales you should be put in you local mental institution . Think you'find it help that Becks was at MANCHESTER UNITED MADRID AND AC MILAN to sell the shirts . Beckham will be offered to Premiership clubs so why would he want to choose Cardiff he might as well choose Newcastle and theres no chance of that either . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: