Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Malky Mackay's Resignation

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 am

Merlin wrote:
hailesy wrote:
TOAO wrote:As I have been told in the last 30 mins, Mackay only threatened resignation he did not hand his resignation in. Slight difference! Watford are happy to settle with agreed compensation, which is now the main subject of meetings & discussions. I still believe you will get your man by tomorrow evening.

What is so promising is that Malky Mackay wants to come to Cardiff. Can't fault him for his efforts. :ayatollah:

Just saying on that other thread, very accurate bloke, knows what he's talking about by the looks of things, Carl's got some competition on this matter I'd say? ;)

Aye, who is that! :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 pm

TOAO wrote:As I have been told in the last 30 mins, Mackay only threatened resignation he did not hand his resignation in. Slight difference! Watford are happy to settle with agreed compensation, which is now the main subject of meetings & discussions. I still believe you will get your man by tomorrow evening.

What sort of figure do you realistically think your Board will accept?????????

Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:26 pm

blueheaven wrote:

What sort of figure do you realistically think your Board will accept?????????

I don,t think the watford board have much choice other than to accept what cardiff city offer them, if they turn the offer down then mackay will just resign!!!!!!