Re: Fire in swansea

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Fuckin hell,bored are you?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Cheers for that. Really interesting.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Yep just off Carmarthen Road on the right hand side as you drive into Swansea from Junction 47 of the M4. Just past the Tesco's in Forest fach carry on through the next set of lights then you come to another set of lights, its just on the right there is an industrial estate you can turn into has a chocolate factory on it, and a Greggs that's just opened mmmm :-), but the building on fire is the old Mettoy factory, evacuated a couple of house's and the nat west bank by it!!! Not that I know that area very well lol :-) Get a half decent meal in Olivers opposite on Carmarthen Road, but not as nice as the carvery in the Buck Inn Pontliw mmm

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 pm

vince.alm wrote:Yep just off Carmarthen Road on the right hand side as you drive into Swansea from Junction 47 of the M4. Just past the Tesco's in Forest fach carry on through the next set of lights then you come to another set of lights, its just on the right there is an industrial estate you can turn into has a chocolate factory on it, and a Greggs that's just opened mmmm :-), but the building on fire is the old Mettoy factory, evacuated a couple of house's and the nat west bank by it!!! Not that I know that area very well lol :-) Get a half decent meal in Olivers opposite on Carmarthen Road, but not as nice as the carvery in the Buck Inn Pontliw mmm

f**k me with those directions if you get lost you're thick! :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm

f*cking hell Vince, I live down here and you know it better than me! The Buck inn is pretty good tho :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Hope it reaches the Liberty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:14 pm

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:Hope it reaches the Liberty :lol: :lol: :lol:

Max Boyce will write a song about it....

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Does not matter if it does reach the puberty, it wont burn - its a f*cking concrete jungle. :lol: