Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: KEVIN NOLAN

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Thought this was a cardiff city forum ?

No doubt you have been to more matches seeing as I live in bromsgrove

Love the fact the under 11s thing still irks you - let it go you can always go set up your own team for your lad to play
in he can be captain you can be manager and you can play in claret and blue

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 pm

5 year deal :lol:

gold and sullivan :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 pm

B60bluebirds wrote:Thought this was a cardiff city forum ?

No doubt you have been to more matches seeing as I live in bromsgrove

Love the fact the under 11s thing still irks you - let it go you can always go set up your own team for your lad to play
in he can be captain you can be manager and you can play in claret and blue

No its a football forum and considering i go to more games than you i got more right to post than you anyway !!

doesnt irk me at all - im glad to be out of it all to be honest , try junior football one day especially in a snooty shithole like Cowbridge full of pretentious wankers!!! they are the ones who irk me ! and you fcking irk me by thinking you are funny by throwing in a snipe !!!

Now listen you key board warrior fair weather supporter - ccmb is the place for you !

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 pm

No, its definitely a Cardiff City Forum - says so up the top of this page in bold White writing..... ^^^^

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Your taking the situation well Daya lol

I didnt realise this board had a priorty depending on how many games you have seen. Can you tell me how many games I need to go to to be a real fan ? So I can come back then !

Your insults are amusing - fair weather fan - key board warrior - all very good.

It must have been hard for you in cowbridge not fitting in - I wonder why that was ?

Oh and look at the top of the page it says cardiff city forum

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Merlin wrote:No, its definitely a Cardiff City Forum - says so up the top of this page in bold White writing..... ^^^^

not what the guv says and the decent mods!!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 pm

B60bluebirds wrote:Your taking the situation well Daya lol

I didnt realise this board had a priorty depending on how many games you have seen. Can you tell me how many games I need to go to to be a real fan ? So I can come back then !

Your insults are amusing - fair weather fan - key board warrior - all very good.

It must have been hard for you in cowbridge not fitting in - I wonder why that was ?

Oh and look at the top of the page it says cardiff city forum

A. taking it well? lol relieved!

B. yes - please try harder you dont live far away.

C. Soft ones for a newbie.

D. lol lol - youre right there! should have seen the parents faces when took the team to east london!

E. yes i can read - thats the team u should watch more !

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Daya can't really see where your struggling here.

Annis is a bluebird - he writes books about cardiff city - he has a web site dedicated to cardiff city - he helps arrange away travel to watch cardiff city play. This is a forum for cardiff city fans.

Of course your welcome to join us we all love diversity - however you support west ham and want to talk about west hams new signings. Can't help feeling you might be better off on a west ham forum.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Oh and finally I can't go any more often than I do at the minute

My season ticket limits me to 23 home games a season - will try harder next time - not bad for a 200 mile trip each though ay

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Daya wrote:
Dange wrote:No DAYA its here :lol:

first time the trust hasnt nicked something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daya give it a rest :lol:
The majority of your posts always seem to have a comment about the trust even when it's not relevant to the topic!

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 pm

B60bluebirds wrote:Daya can't really see where your struggling here.

Annis is a bluebird - he writes books about cardiff city - he has a web site dedicated to cardiff city - he helps arrange away travel to watch cardiff city play. This is a forum for cardiff city fans.

Of course your welcome to join us we all love diversity - however you support west ham and want to talk about west hams new signings. Can't help feeling you might be better off on a west ham forum.

Yes i go with Annis to watch the football, even nearly bought a club with him once aand oh have written in his books!

Thanks for the invite to use his forum. :roll:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Merlin wrote:No, its definitely a Cardiff City Forum - says so up the top of this page in bold White writing..... ^^^^

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 pm

B60bluebirds wrote:Oh and finally I can't go any more often than I do at the minute

My season ticket limits me to 23 home games a season - will try harder next time - not bad for a 200 mile trip each though ay

glory hunter.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Pontybluebird10 wrote:
Daya wrote:
Dange wrote:No DAYA its here :lol:

first time the trust hasnt nicked something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daya give it a rest :lol:
The majority of your posts always seem to have a comment about the trust even when it's not relevant to the topic!

The trust is always a topic !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Big D.

Two questions!

Are you still gutted you lot sacked Zola?

Are you looking forward to Big Sam's brand of football?

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Big D.

Two questions!

Are you still gutted you lot sacked Zola?

Are you looking forward to Big Sam's brand of football?

A. No.

B. Yes will lead straight back to the Prem ! read Harry Two heads Redknapp article on BS - hes bang on.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:34 am

Daya wrote:
Sludge wrote:his dick , he loves his little dick

you havent used yours properly for years your dick reminds me of Adam Matthews , thin, lean and totally unused.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:38 am

Daya wrote:What a signing that is ------- best player in the Championship by far !!

thats how you do it lads !!!!

Whens Savage signing ? he about the right age now for you aint he ?

so Steve you gonna be a Hammer or a Bluebird this season then mate ?? ;)