Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pre-season Friendlies

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:56 pm

What's the current scenario with regards to friendlies?

I originally planned on going to the Weston game for a day on the beach :D Now I'm unsure whether it's going ahead as planned, if it is, when is it?

Also, has it been replaced by the game with Palma? Or will friendlies be organised once we have a manager and a team? :lol:

Any ideas?
:ayatollah:

Re: Pre-season Friendlies

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:00 pm

OhhhGa wrote:What's the current scenario with regards to friendlies?

I originally planned on going to the Weston game for a day on the beach :D Now I'm unsure whether it's going ahead as planned, if it is, when is it?

Also, has it been replaced by the game with Palma? Or will friendlies be organised once we have a manager and a team? :lol:

Any ideas?

I Would love to see us have an away day at Weston,from someone who does'nt get out much :(

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Was hoping for a day on the beach to :cry:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 pm

OhhhGa wrote:What's the current scenario with regards to friendlies?

Any ideas?

Weston is going ahead on the same day as Parma but will have the Youth squad playing :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Here it is

CARDIFF CITY 2011/12 PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE (TO DATE)

AFC Bournemouth (A) - 23rd July, 1pm
Yeovil Town (A) - 26th July, 7.45pm
Parma FC (H) - 30th July, 3pm

*A Cardiff City development side will also travel to face Western super-Mare on July 30th

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 65,00.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah: