Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many betting threads??

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 pm

I love it when people post and say o.m .g the betting has been suspended!!

Then I look at the time!! Then I look at the reply!!

Cracks me up!

I will Repeat! The bookies shut and close down during the night for manager bet!!

How many f*cking times do people need to be told???

Top cat? Sort them out!! :lol:

Re: How many betting threads??

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I love it when people post and say o.m .g the betting has been suspended!!

Cracks me up!

I will Repeat! The bookies shut and close down during the night for manager bet!!

Hang on a minute mate, the thread I posted had no relation to betting being suspended.

The point I was making was that Sky Bet have REMOVED the book on the next Cardiff manager and OPENED a book on the next Watford manager.

Read the post properly before taking the piss mate.

Check the link.

http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/ ... 02896.html

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Now surely his could have been posted in the original thread :twisted:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:I love it when people post and say o.m .g the betting has been suspended!!

Cracks me up!

That made me laugh Canton ;) Was getting into your post,and thinking how correct you are,and then.... ;)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Guys...if MM does not take the Cardiff job and stays at WATFORD...All bets on the next WATFORD Job are VOID. :ayatollah:

Agree they have opened a book on the Next WATFORD Manager,as they fell MM has gone to CARDIFF :ayatollah: