Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky - take the fans with you and you will be on a winner

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:30 am

Include us fans. keep us informed whether via the press or a small thread on here now and then. Show some passion from the sidelines and the fans will love you, instill that passion into the players and your half way there. At the end of games, win lose or draw you and all the players please go to your fans and thank them - TAKE THE FANS WITH YOU MALKY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky - take the fans with you and you will be on a winner

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 am

Blimey, I thought you wanted him to poach the Watford fans there.

I can quite categorically state I will not jump ship at the first offer that comes my way.......

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 am

i thought that to for a min :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:37 am

"Unite us Malky" :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sa_OQgWiPA

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 am

The reason I say that hornet is that we have had a manager who has been indifferent to the fans for 6 years. Well more than that he couldn't give a monkeys about us to be honest, we were just something dirty on the bottom of his shoe that needed to be scraped off. It will be nice for Malky to take us with him because he will not get any better fans anywhere in the country home or away we are a passionate people!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: