Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Earnie Comes...Gabbs will come

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:22 am

They are really good friends, always out together when they come home.

i can see us snapping up earnie soon. earnie and MM seem to have alot of respect for each other then gabbs will follow pending his wages.

mainly though....we need bellamy !!

Re: If Earnie Comes...Gabbs will come

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 am

seems to be a lot of talk bout earnie as if something has already been sorted or could be close,prob be good to get gabbs as well if we can with hudson,keinan,gerrard.....but lets get bellers first ...then they,ll come .

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 am

jezzy666 wrote:They are really good friends, always out together when they come home.

i can see us snapping up earnie soon. earnie and MM seem to have alot of respect for each other then gabbs will follow pending his wages.

source??

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am

I don't think we'll sign bellers yet, he's getting 90 grand at man City for a few more weeks..... ;)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:27 am

BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME :ayatollah: :D

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:They are really good friends, always out together when they come home.

source??

no source. most of this is just commonly known and then i decided to collate it and turn it into a nice friday mornign discussion :)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Let's hope Earnie doesn't come back then. Gabbidon is pants now and just as bad as the shit central defenders we've got already.