Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dai hunt down ccs

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Just bumped into him down ccs he's trying to get on camera trying to tell them they made wrong decision and should have got hughton funny as f**k lol :D :ayatollah:

Re: dai hunt down ccs

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 pm

city112 wrote:Just bumped into him down ccs he's trying to get on camera trying to tell them they made wrong decision and should have got hughton funny as f**k lol :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gota love dai hunt :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 pm

i would say im suprised, then again, it is dai :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 pm

oh god my god please please no :oops: :oops:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

milly44 wrote:
city112 wrote:Just bumped into him down ccs he's trying to get on camera trying to tell them they made wrong decision and should have got hughton funny as f**k lol :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gota love dai hunt :ayatollah:

You gotta :lol:

The LEGEND is DAI HUNT :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm

i gota go to the CCS when i have seen the press conference to meet mallo, but i think i will wait :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 pm

He's a Clown

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Xcasual wrote:

He's a Clown

I'll second that

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Defo wait Nathan :lol:

I was there with my Mrs and she was pissin herself listening to him ...she thought I was cardiff city mad but dai takes it to another level :D

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Cant understand why anyone can call this guy a legend,he is an out and out arsehole!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 pm

sendintank wrote:Cant understand why anyone can call this guy a legend,he is an out and out arsehole!!!

I'll second that that also

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 pm

f*cking hell guys I would take legend as tongue in cheek..... yes he is a very over the top and a pain in the arse to some but hey he's passionate ....

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Sat by him once in the bob bank at ninian park had ear ache for a week he would shout out to Neil Alexander when up the Canton end every game and have a wave off him he was funny some times but one game was enough could not handle a season next to him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:58 pm

just as bad sitting next to you captain morgan :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Went to blackpool away Dai was on the bus well I laughed all the way home great trip back in about 1987/88 I think one of the boys got thrown of the bus by the flyover in the buff so pissed we just left the poor b*stard there Dai was heavily involved in that.
Was it Dai who used to half a loud horn at home games just to piss us all off back before horns were heard of.

The man is mad would fit in well on site

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 pm

hahaha what a living legend!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 pm

He was on the BBC wales news he said it was a great appointment and that mackay will take us where Dave Jones couldnt. Can not disagree with Mr Hunt there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: