Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY OUT

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:39 pm

he just said this part of the world :o
and his badge is upside down :lol:

Re: MALKY OUT

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 pm

and he talks with STRANGE accent :D not like a car thief ;)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm

:lol: :lol: Those were the exact words I used when he said 'this part of the world'

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Should get a protest started :lol: :lol:

Or atleast a banner for the back of one of the stands "This Part Of The World - CCFC"

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Oh it will not be long before most on here start the old "tactics was wrong" and "hes hopeless" threads going up thats the mentality of most of this board :lol: 3-5games in you watch the threads going up :lol:

bluebird1977 wrote:Oh it will not be long before most on here start the old "tactics was wrong" and "hes hopeless" threads going up thats the mentality of most of this board :lol: 3-5games in you watch the threads going up :lol:

3-5 :o your being generous

bluebird1977 wrote:Oh it will not be long before most on here start the old "tactics was wrong" and "hes hopeless" threads going up thats the mentality of most of this board :lol: 3-5games in you watch the threads going up :lol:

3-5 :o your being generous

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:32 pm

I think based on dave jones being sacked malky will only get a minimum number of games before he is out. Based on sacking a manager who finished fourth mackay won't get long and as much as I get slated in my honest opinion I do not see the logic in bringing in a manager with a lower win ratio than dj a man with no experience in building a team and hardly and experience at this level. It is a recipe for disaster. This is my honest opinion and as a fan I hope he totally proves me wrong. But for me the ambition the board supposedly has does not match the managerial appointment. Based on figures and facts I think most if honest would also agree. It doesn't fill me with any confidence at all and I strongly believe he is a yes man and will get a piss poor budget to work with

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and he talks with STRANGE accent :D not like a car thief ;)

Billy Hunt will be wanking over these interviews!!!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Well at the press conference Gethin was on the right he always talks better on the left. so because of that Malky out !! :lol: :lol: