Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky's first interview

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:41 pm

He done a Dave Jones..... "This part of the world" :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky's first interview

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Midfield general wrote:understood the 'pride and passion' in this part of the world mind
as long as he understands that he wont go far wrong :ayatollah:

Midfield general wrote:understood the 'pride and passion' in this part of the world mind

Yeah, which already makes him better than Dave Jones :D :D :ayatollah:

bluebirdbaz wrote:

spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Midfield general wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

I must admit that I think I got it wrong about Mackay. That interview done him the world of good in my book :ayatollah:

i took to him seems to know what he wants :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Conducted himself very well IMO, laid out his ambition and intention. Seems a take no shit sort of guy. I like him.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Mackay out.

he made excuses. :roll:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah came across very well :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:54 pm

When I heard him say that I was about to kick off.

But he's honest, answered properly, and looks determined. All good in my book :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 pm

I instantly took to him at the press confrence. He seems to bursting with ambition and came across as a really nice chap.. I really feel this season we will be pushing for the autos again under our new Mckay. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I instantly took to him at the press confrence. He seems to bursting with ambition and came across as a really nice chap.. I really feel this season we will be pushing for the autos again under our new Mckay. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MACKAY ! :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Top bloke. Talking the talk. Whats wrong with "fans in this part of the world" He knows what we are like.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:57 pm

HAHA, I do have a habbit of spelling his name wrong, my bad.. DOH :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I instantly took to him at the press confrence. He seems to bursting with ambition and came across as a really nice chap.. I really feel this season we will be pushing for the autos again under our new Mckay. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Midfield general wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

I must admit that I think I got it wrong about Mackay. That interview done him the world of good in my book :ayatollah:

Good to have you on board lets give him a week to get some players and see where we are :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 pm

IMHO I think he knew what he was saying , maybe a little dig at DJ . ;) Welcome Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Did he wish all the media a shit journey home ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: