Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Interview

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi Cardiff Fans

My name is Jon and I am a Watford fan. You guys have got yourself an AMAZING manager and we will miss him at Vicarage Road. I'm sure you will get lots of interviews with the big man in the next few days with his thoughts on Cardiff this season, but will you get to know that man himself?

I produce a Watford podcast called From The Rookery End and got to spend a fair bit of time with Malky in December. You can hear our interview with him on iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/from-th ... d374798846

You'll get to know a little bit more about his approach to football and how he made his transition from player to manager and just a little bit more about the kind of man he is. He's is very funny and I'm sure you'll all feel proud of him very very soon.

The interview is in two parts ..... first part at 11 minutes and the second part at 36 minutes. You probably don't want to hear a lot of Watford chat from this last December!

We all wish Malky the best of luck and can't wait to see him back on Boxing Day.

Cheers

Jon

Re: Malky Interview

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:20 pm

RookeryJon wrote:Hi Cardiff Fans

My name is Jon and I am a Watford fan. You guys have got yourself an AMAZING manager and we will miss him at Vicarage Road. I'm sure you will get lots of interviews with the big man in the next few days with his thoughts on Cardiff this season, but will you get to know that man himself?

I produce a Watford podcast called From The Rookery End and got to spend a fair bit of time with Malky in December. You can hear our interview with him on iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/from-th ... d374798846

You'll get to know a little bit more about his approach to football and how he made his transition from player to manager and just a little bit more about the kind of man he is. He's is very funny and I'm sure you'll all feel proud of him very very soon.

The interview is in two parts ..... first part at 11 minutes and the second part at 36 minutes. You probably don't want to hear a lot of Watford chat from this last December!

We all wish Malky the best of luck and can't wait to see him back on Boxing Day.

Cheers

Jon

Welcome :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Good luck with your search for a new manager and next season other than when you play us.
:ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Welcome to our board nice to have a decent Watford fan on here after the bitter idiot we had the other evening :twisted: Good luck in finding a new manager and good luck for next season but i hope we thrash you home and away :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 pm

theres some good managers out there at the moment

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys. The one thing we are on From The Rookery End is intelligent. You want to listen to Podcast 7 for the Malky Interview... Podcast 8 is our away trip to Cardiff where we had a great time!!

Oh and if you want to hear the song we did for the big man then listen to Podcast 12 - 41 minutes in. Quite proud of that one!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 pm

Very sporting of you, just pray you do not end up with jones. Best of luck

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Cheers for that !! Welcome to the messageboard.

Best Regards :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Cheers

Jon

Thank you, you are a credit to your club!!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Cheers

Jon

All the best for the future Jon.

Especially as Watford are my closest league team!!!!

I would also say, avoid Dave Jones like the plague. If you have any say or input. Mention that to Bas.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: