Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 'MASSIVE EXCLUSIVE'

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:Cheers, not here to wind anyone up just interested to see what this site is like. Perhaps people on here can partake in a decent debate without banning you if they dont agree with the response. :o

Like on Planet Swans? Couldn't believe so much ignorance and primeval hatred could exist in one place. :(

I welcome all opinions/debates without personnal insults.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:17 pm

my account was also deleted on there too after bigging up ccfc too much!!! :lol:

but i have made a new account now.... they will never know theres a secret bluebird amongst their tight group!!! :mrgreen:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:21 pm

They will now you have posted it :lol: :lol: mmmmmmi might join you on that

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Annnis why the wait until 6am?

Have you been told to hang on for the time being?

Cheers 8-)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm

hailesy wrote:Annnis why the wait until 6am?

Have you been told to hang on for the time being?

Cheers 8-)

He wont get paid if it reaches the sun and the star before midnight! :lol:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:Cheers, not here to wind anyone up just interested to see what this site is like. Perhaps people on here can partake in a decent debate without banning you if they dont agree with the response. :o

Like on Planet Swans? Couldn't believe so much ignorance and primeval hatred could exist in one place. :(

Not a chance, planetswans is full of Cardiff and the debate is welcomed. Unlike on CCMB, you disagree and you bet banned, that does a message board no good at all.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm

yer right! ive registered around 5 times on planet jerks and been blocked after one or two messages, the last one said "Hows roberto" after he left for wigan

planet jerks is the worst forum for it !! they can give it but can't take it back! typical guttless jack bastards

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Its to do with the launch of Chegs' new pub isnt it

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:36 pm

'MASSIVE EXCLUSIVE'

FFS! :lol:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Right my guess at the exclusive

Ridsdale leaves, Sam takes some place on the board maybe as a non-executive director, TG takes over all control with money coming in from Vincent Tan

All based on following assumptions:

- Rumours were rife recently the Ridsdale would soon announce that he was going, however he has stated he won't go until his job is finsished ie debts being satisfied
- Ridsdale stated Sam would not be back on the current board, well with Ridsdale gone the board is not 'the current one', and Sam could make the debts more official
- TG obvious replacement for Ridsdale as no-one would accept Sam in overall control, or maybe TG then inviting Vincent Tan to take overall control?

Or maybe none of this, what about 'Massive Attack' announce concert gigg at CCS? :lol:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Cmon Annis if you have an exclusive what is it ?????? :think:

Re: ITS NOW OUT. See Exclusive.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am writing it up now, its that big the press wanted it off me, for them selves, but as you know this is the forum for the fans to hear things first and should always know whats going on.
Back later, have to write it up.

Im confuseed :? WTF have I missed