Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY BET DID'NT!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Come up trumps today :(
Never mind it's only money, ;) I prefere Malkey than Robins but be patient with the man! Lets hope the chosen one doe's the business.Well the fixtures have come out today and my beloved Owls have got Rochdale at hillsborough :oops: Looks like i will be going down to West Ham for a bit of excitement 8-)
Let's hope the Owls and the Bluebirds have a crackin season and i know i will have plenty of day's out with my Welsh pals down at the City :D
Were all BLUE arn't we??? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MY BET DID'NT!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

ahh well fella looks like me n cath will have to chip in for the meal :lol: :lol:
enjoy your weekend up north catch you soon. maybe the weather will change soon and the 3 of you can come up ours for a nice evening bar b q/curry night
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:32 pm

sam salim wrote:Come up trumps today :(
Never mind it's only money, ;) I prefere Malkey than Robins but be patient with the man! Lets hope the chosen one doe's the business.Well the fixtures have come out today and my beloved Owls have got Rochdale at hillsborough :oops: Looks like i will be going down to West Ham for a bit of excitement 8-)
Let's hope the Owls and the Bluebirds have a crackin season and i know i will have plenty of day's out with my Welsh pals down at the City :D

I am soooo glad that there wasn't a bookie by us on Saturday Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 pm

YOU OWE ME A TENNER TOO :D going on your supplied information ;)

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Good job you boy'os arn't as daft as us northern boys ;) :lol: :lol:
It's only money :(
Im off up to Sheffield tomorrow to see my parents who are both very ill :cry:
Maybe i will have time to make a little visit to my man who informed me to put the bet on Robins :twisted:
All the best for the new season and lets hope you lot are more positive from now on!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm

sam salim wrote:Good job you boy'os arn't as daft as us northern boys ;) :lol: :lol:
Maybe i will have time to make a little visit to my man who informed me to put the bet on Robins :twisted:
All the best for the new season and lets hope you lot are more positive from now on!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Safe trip Sam and hope your parents are Ok.
Oh and we'll definately go up this season :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Dange wrote:
sam salim wrote:Good job you boy'os arn't as daft as us northern boys ;) :lol: :lol:

Safe trip Sam and hope your parents are Ok.
Oh and we'll definately go up this season :ayatollah:

Cheers Dange :D
And don't we all say we are going up before a ball is kicked ;) Then the shit hits the fan!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:09 pm

saddam wrote:ahh well fella looks like me n cath will have to chip in for the meal :lol: :lol:
enjoy your weekend up north catch you soon. maybe the weather will change soon and the 3 of you can come up ours for a nice evening bar b q/curry night
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:22 pm

pass on a valleys hello to your mam and dad, and wish them a speedy recovery from the bazmeister :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:pass on a valleys hello to your mam and dad, and wish them a speedy recovery from the bazmeister :ayatollah:

Will do Baz, :)
See you soon and you can get the beers in with your winnings! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

All the best to your mam n dad fella. Get your money back on the Owls getting promotion next year mate :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

All the best to your mam n dad fella. Get your money back on the Owls getting promotion next year mate :ayatollah:

Cheers cocka!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:12 pm

and sam CHANGE your signature :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Yeah hope everything is OK with your Folks Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:59 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:and sam CHANGE your signature :lol: :lol:

Sorted Baz!!!!!
Ive just had another tip Baz ;)