Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quiet at CCS.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Popped down the stadium today about 3.30ish, thought there might be something happening with the new manager etc but dead there, just one TV van there with a satellite dish, also I was pounced on by Dai Hunt, he was warbling on about the contract papers being held up in London or something and informed me that we've got no players and we won't be getting promoted. The TV van was still there when I left at 5.30ish so don't know if something will be broadcast from there later I don't know, no fans there only Mr Hunt bit disappointed really, have I missed something or was I in the wrong place at the wrong time.? . :(

Re: Quiet at CCS.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Mate,you missed out BIG time. @ 3pm malky came out the car park with the brand new kit & gave them all out to us. He also gave us VIP passes to his after party gig where there are gonna be loads of page 3 girls there strutting their stuff. Unlucky mate :D

Re: Quiet at CCS.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:32 pm

My brother in law's fault the b*****d had me running around till 3.00pm looking for a reconditioned radiator for his car, that's a pint he owes me. :ayatollah: