Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Im Impressed!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Just watching his interview on the official website and although looked a touch nervous i think the man is class.....Clearly will not put up with any bullshit and did anyone notice?????when asked on 1st day back to pre season training he said straight into ballwork. None of this fitness bullshit and also said it would be hardwork and he will be out there.Cant see this man sloping off for golf practice :lol: :lol:

Also i believe he will bring in his own staff

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Im Impressed!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 pm

have to say i didnt want him but ive now changed my mind ....i mean hes had 3 interviews/meetings...was pissed about cos of the shearer nonsense...was still under contract to watford so could have said ok ill stay here ...but hes proved he wants this job by being adamant about it and making sure he got it ...he comes across well and i do believe we,ll see him respect us and show some passion...WELL DONE MALKY........now go get some players .....bloooooooobirds !!!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah just seen it to on player.

Seems very astute, organised, described by Barrie interviewing him as "methodical" (which he was at Watford.)

Cant wait for the 1st ball at Upon Park to be kicked.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm

How exciting is it to have a relationship with a manager as fans where the respect is going to be mutual and spoken loud of...this club is ready to ignite :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: