Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackay & Bellamy

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Well, thank feck all that shite is over and we finally got our man. I have to say i'm satisfied with the appointment.

Hopefully, he will fulfill his ambitions with us.

I've one nagging doubt though and that is i can't see him and Bellamy getting on too well. I've a feeling he will see Bellamy has a threat so we will see Bellamy at Spurs or Sunderland next season.

Anyone else feel the same?

Re: Mackay & Bellamy

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Well, thank feck all that shite is over and we finally got our man. I have to say i'm satisfied with the appointment.

I've one nagging doubt though and that is i can't see him and Bellamy getting on too well. I've a feeling he will see Bellamy has a threat so we will see Bellamy at Spurs or Sunderland next season.

Is that why Bellamy hugged Mackay at CCS? Mates since Norwich days...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:18 pm

I don't see why you'd think Malky would see him as a threat?

He said him and Bellers speak often

nerd wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:Well, thank feck all that shite is over and we finally got our man. I have to say i'm satisfied with the appointment.

I'm at peace now.

To infinity and beyooonnnnnd! :ayatollah:

No Bellamy is Mr Cardiff City. Malky will need all the help he can get, and no Manager can turn down Bellers. Really hope Bellamy can sort it all out ad can become a proper Bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 pm

I can''t see it that way at all to be honest. I thoguht he spoke very well of Craig inhis interview while still being careful due to him being under contract at Man City. I think if a deal can be worked out they will get on great and I wouldn't be surprised if CB had gave Malky a good reccomendation.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm

PtB wrote:I can''t see it that way at all to be honest. I thoguht he spoke very well of Craig inhis interview while still being careful due to him being under contract at Man City. I think if a deal can be worked out they will get on great and I wouldn't be surprised if CB had gave Malky a good reccomendation.

Deadly, that's what I wanted to hear! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
PtB wrote:I can''t see it that way at all to be honest. I thoguht he spoke very well of Craig inhis interview while still being careful due to him being under contract at Man City. I think if a deal can be worked out they will get on great and I wouldn't be surprised if CB had gave Malky a good reccomendation.

Happy to help mate :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

2 winners together, a match made in heaven :D

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:28 pm

PtB wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Happy to help mate :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

An old cynic here. When the press conference was delayed I thought the deal had fallen through. :D

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
PtB wrote:Happy to help mate :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

An old cynic here. When the press conference was delayed I thought the deal had fallen through. :D

So did Malky :lol:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Aye PtB, his comments on Craig were very positive, joked about how he "tried" to kick lumps of him at Norwich. I think get those two together and they will install a good team spirit in the side something that was obviously lacking especially last season. If the players don't start "bonding" then Bellers can get his 6 iron out :D

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

PtB wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
PtB wrote:Happy to help mate :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

So did Malky :lol:

Yeah, he looked a bit shook up when he first came into the press conference and couldn't answer the question on how long is contract was. mmm.

Anyway f**k it he's here now :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 pm

nerd wrote:

LOLOL